- Login / Register
Mileage of Mahindra XUV900
Mahindra XUV900 User Reviews
Based on4 User reviews
- All (4)
- Maintenance (1)
- Price (3)
- Comfort (3)
- Interior (1)
- Looks (1)
- Maintenance cost (1)
- Safety (1)
- More ...
Best Car In The Market With Reasonable Price
Good and comfortable car, at a reasonable price, is stylish looking, good design and is a value-for-money car. Good safety features.
Best SUV Ever Seen At This Price Range
Best SUV ever seen at this price range, this car is very big in this segment, best comfort. Road presence is also good.
Mahindra XUV Always Rock
Best SUV I have ever seen at this price. The interior is so luxurious and driving is very comfortable. Low maintenance cost.
I am riding this car since 2018. It comes with advanced features and is the best in its class. I am a great fan of Mahindra and its cars.
- View All XUV900 Reviews
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Yes which car to buying next year this years
There are ample options available in the market such as Maruti Swift, Tata Nexon...Read More
By Cardekho experts on 21 Aug 2021
Is it coming in Diesel Automatic as well
As of now, there's no update from the brand's end regarding this. So we ...Read More
By Cardekho experts on 10 Jun 2021
What is the expected price of Mahindra XUV900?
The price of Mahindra XUV900 is expected to be Rs. 25 Lakh*.
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra XUV900?
The estimated launch date of Mahindra XUV900 is Jun 15, 2024.
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra XUV900?
Mahindra XUV900 will be a suv available in Manual transmission & Diesel options.
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra XUV900?
Mahindra XUV900 will be competed with Hyundai Alcazar, Tata Harrier, Toyota Innova Crysta, Honda City Hybrid, Isuzu V-Cross.
Does the Mahindra XUV900 have a sunroof?
Mahindra XUV900 does not have a sunroof.
Trending Mahindra Cars
- HaloRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- S 102Rs.5.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 01, 2050
- eKUV100Rs.8.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 26, 2050
- Bolero 2024Rs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 15, 2024
- Bolero Neo PlusRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 20, 2023
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SportageRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 11, 2023
- Tata SierraRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 01, 2025
- Tata AvinyaRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2025
- Nissan JukeRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 10, 2024
- Renault ArkanaRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Oct 05, 2023
- Nissan QashqaiRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2024
*Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi
We need your city to customize your experience