Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2066)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (187)
- Looks (549)
- Comfort (290)
- Engine (198)
- Interior (214)
- Power (252)
- Price (287)
Mahindra XUV300 seems a little pricey when we compare this with Maruti Vitara Breeza and Tata Nexon Diesel, I was quite inclined when I first saw this vehicle online but when I compare the price and features, I rate Breeza, Eco Sport & WRV better than this. My Suggestion, Mahindra is always known to reach masses with a comfortable price range. So l...
- 18 Likes
- Write Comment
Finally, the curtain lifted, feature-wise pricing is reasonable but not suited for a family car. Hopefully, it'll compete well in the segment but I'm doubtful about segment leadership. Thanks, Mahindra for introducing some new features in the segment for others to look into it.
Definitely, it will beat Maruti Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Creta, Ford Ecosport, it has 7 airbags, 360° camera, first in its segment, the performance of the engine is good, it has different driving modes too. If its price will be good, it will breakdown the market of the other cars in its segment.
All the trappings of a big hit for Mahindra! Wow! looks good, powerful engine, long feature and safety list, well-appointed interiors and also the price should be competitive. The boots a little low on volume and that Stop and Go system needs some fine-tuning. Thank, for Providing value able data. You are the great motivator for blogger and YouTube...
As per feature list and look it's no doubt will make road and market very hot, but for making it segment leader beating Brezza the only tip from me price should be a competitive one. I think if pricing will be attractive than no doubt for a decade it will reign the segment and market-beating all.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,998*EMI: Rs. 19,28220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,998*EMI: Rs. 21,39920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,999*EMI: Rs. 23,31220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,74,999*EMI: Rs. 24,53020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,29,999*EMI: Rs. 25,74817.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,74,999*EMI: Rs. 26,74220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,999*EMI: Rs. 27,06620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,999*EMI: Rs. 27,93820.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,94,998*EMI: Rs. 17,41617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,56617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,89,999*EMI: Rs. 21,48217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.10,96,999*EMI: Rs. 24,48817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,11,999*EMI: Rs. 24,82517.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Exchange Bonus up t...
Trending Mahindra Cars