Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1760)
- Mileage (83)
- Performance (161)
- Looks (513)
- Comfort (249)
- Engine (169)
- Interior (195)
- Power (217)
- Price (267)
As per feature list and look it's no doubt will make road and market very hot, but for making it segment leader beating Brezza the only tip from me price should be a competitive one. I think if pricing will be attractive than no doubt for a decade it will reign the segment and market-beating all.
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set up to bring up a new car in the market, the fresh XUV300. The car is perfect for the young enthusiast and prospective buyers and can be used as the perfect family car. As we all know that compact SUVs these days are much preferred over any other segment. So, in order to grab that large chunk of sale, Mahindra brought ...
Excellent SUV in the present time due to medium price range. Most of the people belong to middle-class families will be able to fulfil their dreams of having a car Especially of MAHINDRA. If its diesel variant will be approx from 8-10 lac then it will be the car of the Indians... First of all, everybody should like it, enjoy it, love it, and say it...
Mahindra XUV300 is the best car to buy for all the Indian people, and even it consists price is also not high.
Features should be more than the same segment and price should be less. Because Mahindra having less experience than Ford, Hundai, and Maruti.
Mahindra's codename SUV, the S201 has been officially named the XUV300. Based on the Ssangyong Tivoli, the XUV300 will be positioned below the XUV500 in Mahindra's stable and will compete against the likes of the Maruti Brezza, Tata Nexon as well as the Honda WR-V. It is expected to be launched in February 2019. The design of the XUV300 takes its c...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For an idea of the prices of the spare parts, you may follow the below link - Spare Parts. Moreover, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.Answered , 5 hours ago
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,131*EMI: Rs. 19,79420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,45020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,50620.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,129*EMI: Rs. 25,55420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,801*EMI: Rs. 26,79217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,22720.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,130*EMI: Rs. 28,55920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,47020.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,10,127*EMI: Rs. 17,81917.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,95,128*EMI: Rs. 19,63117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,40,129*EMI: Rs. 23,49517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,64,129*EMI: Rs. 26,54817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,79,129*EMI: Rs. 26,87217.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...
Trending Mahindra Cars