Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1954)
- Mileage (110)
- Performance (192)
- Looks (552)
- Comfort (297)
- Engine (198)
- Interior (214)
- Power (252)
- Price (288)
Mahindra's much-awaited new compact SUV, the XUV300, has been launched at Rs 7.90 lakh for the base W4 petrol variant, going up to Rs 11.90 lakh for the top-spec W8 (O) diesel trim. At this price range, Mahindra aims to not only take on other compact SUVs like the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport, but also the slightly ...
The new Mahindra XUV300 is the first in class, it has dual zone climate control, heated ORVM, front parking sensors and lots of other features. This is like the baby version of the XUV500 moreover it can compete with Maruti Suzuki Brezza and it would be the tough competitor of Hyundai Creta because of the new first in class features that Creta does...
I love the car so much...It is phenomenal. In fact, I have already booked W8 variant of it. The way it shows power is absolutely refined. The most attractive car in the segment is Mahindra XUV300. The body design of this car is mind-blowing. I love the way it pulls after 1000 RPM. I think this is the best car in this price with loaded features.
Mahindra XUV300 is a very costly car, I will go for Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT, why should I buy Manual Mahindra XUV300 when Maruti Vitara Brezza AMT is available at low price. This was not expected from the Mahindra brand. I was planning to buy it but not now because of its high price I am not going to purchase it.
- 62 Likes
- 6 Comments
Good car but pricing is in much high. I didn't see any difference between Tata Nexon and XUV 300. Nexon is much cheaper which have Harman's music system with excellent sound quality. Nexon got a 5-star rating on the global safety index. XUV 300 is not the right valued car for money.
- 5 Likes
- Write Comment
I booked this car in the very first week of January but now going to cancel my booking as the brand has set pricing over than my budget. I can get more useful features with Ford with lesser pricing in the segment. Disappointed with Mahindra "The national brand out of reach for national youth"
- 23 Likes
- 2 Comments
The most awaited compact SUV of 2019 is finally out. Mahindra has launched the XUV300 at the competitive price of Rs 7.79 lakhs. In the midst of the growing excitement, there has been a buzz around what's new it offers in the segment where cars such as Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and Tata Nexon are vying against each other. I was jus...
The much-awaited car did gather volumes on social media and had a volume booked; what went wrong is the pricing. When pricing is called for comparison; WRV, Nexon and even Ecosport come to lead. Mahindra has once again done a great job to disappoint after making a bigger delivery promise.
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,998*EMI: Rs. 19,29520.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,998*EMI: Rs. 21,41220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,999*EMI: Rs. 23,32520.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,74,999*EMI: Rs. 24,54320.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,29,999*EMI: Rs. 25,76017.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,74,999*EMI: Rs. 26,73320.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,999*EMI: Rs. 27,07920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,999*EMI: Rs. 27,95120.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,94,998*EMI: Rs. 17,42917.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,57817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,89,999*EMI: Rs. 21,49417.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.10,96,999*EMI: Rs. 24,50017.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,11,999*EMI: Rs. 24,83817.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
When Mahindra XUV 300 petrol Automatic variants comes ?
Xuv 300W8(D) only one month km 7000 how much give resale value?
Does XUV300 have follow me lamp?
Is xuv 300 can travel on Hill?
What is the tyre size of Mahindra XUV300?
What are the specifications of the music system?
What is the kerb weight of the Mahindra XUV300?
Does Mahindra XUV300 have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra XUV300 have a sunroof?
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Corporate Discount ...
Trending Mahindra Cars