Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1947)
- Mileage (107)
- Performance (190)
- Looks (551)
- Comfort (295)
- Engine (198)
- Interior (214)
- Power (252)
- Price (287)
I always wanted a compact SUV. I have driven both petrol and diesel. I must say that petrol one has really impressed me. I really like the petrol engine it's smooth, refined and very easy on the foot, as a matter of fact, diesel clutch is also very soft. But, there was a little vibration that I felt on a diesel car and there is a little bit of lag ...
NewMahindra Compact SUV Car with Petrol and Diesel Engine, 7 Airbags & Premium Interiors. Dual Zone Fully Automatic Temp Control, Sunroof, Front Parking Sensors & Know More. Mahindra XUV300. The car is Equipped with Tyre Direction Monitor, Multiple Steering Modes, Sunroof. Cruise Control, Heated and Foldable ORVM's, ABS with EBD, Alloy Wheels, Seve...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
Mahindra XUV300 has taken the compact SUV game forward in many ways. It is visually appealing, plenty refined and offers several features at this price that are bound to be competitive. What's more, there is enough space inside and its a compelling proposition in terms of performance and drivability. If you are seeking low maintenance cost and resa...
To review in short: 1 Driveability is really good especially with different modes in steering makes it very convenient. 2. The engine performance is best in the segment. The performance and NVH level of this engine is really good in this segment. 3. The safety is best in class. it has 7 airbags and disc brakes at both ends. 4. The price in compa...
Mahindra XUV300 is the best car in the segment, I give it four stars just because of its price. Otherwise its fully feature loaded car like driving mode, steering mode, heated ORVM, rain sensing wiper, sunroof etc. Boot space it bit low as compared to other cars in this segment but this car generate 300nm torque which is the highest in this segment...
Mahindra's much-awaited new compact SUV, the XUV300, has been launched at Rs 7.90 lakh for the base W4 petrol variant, going up to Rs 11.90 lakh for the top-spec W8 (O) diesel trim. At this price range, Mahindra aims to not only take on other compact SUVs like the Tata Nexon, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Ford EcoSport, but also the slightly ...
Mahindra XUV300 is a nice car as its body dimension is very good. LED lights are very good, alloy wheels, interior, and exterior are very beautiful moreover it has a nice sunroof. Its petrol variant is awesome. In this car, parking sensors are very nice and it is available at the medium price range.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,998*EMI: Rs. 19,28220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,998*EMI: Rs. 21,39920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,999*EMI: Rs. 23,31220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,74,999*EMI: Rs. 24,53020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,29,999*EMI: Rs. 25,74817.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,74,999*EMI: Rs. 26,74220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,999*EMI: Rs. 27,06620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,999*EMI: Rs. 27,93820.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,94,998*EMI: Rs. 17,41617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,56617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,89,999*EMI: Rs. 21,48217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.10,96,999*EMI: Rs. 24,48817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,11,999*EMI: Rs. 24,82517.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Exchange Bonus up t...
Trending Mahindra Cars