Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (1760)
- Mileage (83)
- Performance (161)
- Looks (513)
- Comfort (249)
- Engine (169)
- Interior (195)
- Power (217)
- Price (267)
Obviously, this car is offering the best in this segment. Even I was eagerly waiting to buy this car but the price of XUV 300 is too costly. I was planning to buy the top model of this car but now after looking at the price, I think I should add 1-2 lakhs more and go for TATA Harrier. The only thing Mahindra needs to do is cut short the price range...
The all-new XUV300 is a super stylish product by Mahindra. It has the most torque engine in the segment. It comes with some first in segment features like 7 airbag, heated room, steering modes etc. But the price makes the most expensive car in the segment. Moreover, the distribution of features in the variants are not appropriate.
Had a test drive only at Mahindra concept dealership at Noida , amazing car especially a diesel version, no noise from engine, good stable car with tough & heavy body weight, with superb features, like even the base model has center armrest, all four power windows, this car will truly make an impact over the sales of Brezza Vitara & it will hamper ...
While it shares the platform and a number of parts on the inside, the XUV300 is certainly not a re-badged Tivoli, as Mahindra has put a lot of effort into its engineering. The car isn't perfect? the steering feel or rather the lack of it is a fly in the ointment in what is otherwise a brilliant drive experience. The boot is small, and the dashboard...
Mahindra XUV300, the car that actually looks more premium and stylish and inside loads of power. A complete pack any consumer is ever looking for. I drove this car and the premium feels this car delivered and power a person can feel is marvelous. In this price segment, no brand can match what XUV300 already provided to its customers. Overall I love...
Hii, everyone We are talking about the newest member of Mahindra family. Yes, it's the XUV300, this car is better than Hyundai Creta in terms of practicality and price. Additional sunroof is the key point in XUV300. I would say it is the best car in its segment and top competitor of Creta. If you are thinking to buy a Creta please visit the nearest...
Mahindra has really shocked everyone by offering so much in the XUV 300 in a sensible price bracket. Basically, this car is based on SsangYong Tivoli but as the car is locally assembled and has Marrazo's engine. This car shines. The diesel engine is just great .. this car has also got so many first in class features like heated ORVM, dual zone clim...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For an idea of the prices of the spare parts, you may follow the below link - Spare Parts. Moreover, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.Answered , 4 hours ago
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,131*EMI: Rs. 19,79420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,45020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*EMI: Rs. 22,50620.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,129*EMI: Rs. 25,55420.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,801*EMI: Rs. 26,79217.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,22720.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,130*EMI: Rs. 28,55920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,47020.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,10,127*EMI: Rs. 17,81917.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,95,128*EMI: Rs. 19,63117.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,40,129*EMI: Rs. 23,49517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,64,129*EMI: Rs. 26,54817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,79,129*EMI: Rs. 26,87217.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...
Trending Mahindra Cars