Mahindra XUV300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra XUV300
- All (2066)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (187)
- Looks (549)
- Comfort (290)
- Engine (198)
- Interior (214)
- Power (252)
- Price (287)
Pros. 1. Best in segment features 2. Best price compared to competition 3. Lots of Safety features, global platform, 7 Airbag offering 4. Great performance 5. Cheeta inspired front look, headlamp connecting to fog lamp. 6. Mahindra's after-sales service 7. Better resale value. Cons. 1. Less space compared to competition 2. Not so attractive rare l...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
The XUV300 is a nice overall car that ticks many boxes of a buyer in its segment but one who considers competing for two cars the XUV goes head to head with the Nexon which is a phenomenal car. But let's keep comparing aside and come to the point, where XUV really shines is in its features and looks, the features list is massive from infotainment f...
Obviously, this car is offering the best in this segment. Even I was eagerly waiting to buy this car but the price of XUV 300 is too costly. I was planning to buy the top model of this car but now after looking at the price, I think I should add 1-2 lakhs more and go for TATA Harrier. The only thing Mahindra needs to do is cut short the price range...
The all-new XUV300 is a super stylish product by Mahindra. It has the most torque engine in the segment. It comes with some first in segment features like 7 airbag, heated room, steering modes etc. But the price makes the most expensive car in the segment. Moreover, the distribution of features in the variants are not appropriate.
While it shares the platform and a number of parts on the inside, the XUV300 is certainly not a re-badged Tivoli, as Mahindra has put a lot of effort into its engineering. The car isn't perfect? the steering feel or rather the lack of it is a fly in the ointment in what is otherwise a brilliant drive experience. The boot is small, and the dashboard...
Mahindra XUV300, the car that actually looks more premium and stylish and inside loads of power. A complete pack any consumer is ever looking for. I drove this car and the premium feels this car delivered and power a person can feel is marvelous. In this price segment, no brand can match what XUV300 already provided to its customers. Overall I love...
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,998*EMI: Rs. 19,28220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,69,998*EMI: Rs. 21,39920.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,999*EMI: Rs. 23,31220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,74,999*EMI: Rs. 24,53020.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,29,999*EMI: Rs. 25,74817.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,74,999*EMI: Rs. 26,74220.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,89,999*EMI: Rs. 27,06620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,999*EMI: Rs. 27,93820.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.7,94,998*EMI: Rs. 17,41617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,56617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.9,89,999*EMI: Rs. 21,48217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.10,96,999*EMI: Rs. 24,48817.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,11,999*EMI: Rs. 24,82517.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Exchange Bonus up t...
Trending Mahindra Cars