Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews
Mahindra XUV300 User Reviews
- All (2617)
- Mileage (102)
- Performance (180)
- Looks (544)
- Comfort (286)
- Engine (194)
- Interior (213)
- Power (245)
It's amazing. The car has dual-zone climate, moonlight, a rearview camera, front sensor, 7 number airbags, ABS, electric sunroof which makes my family happy. Also, the steering can be adjusted. The automatic wiper and mirror heating system in winter is another feature. Apart from this, it is indigenous which makes me feel proud.
Good car. Spacious, comfort, safety were good. Nice pick up. I have taken w8 optional. Automatic wipers, automatic head lamps. Front and back sensors, reverse camera we're good. Sunroof was extraordinary. 7 airbags give us extra safety. Body was Soo strong. Back seat leg space was spacious. Interior was excellent.
It is truly value for money Car. I really enjoy driving this car. It gives me all the comforts which I need in a Compact SUV car. So by getting this car I am very much happy and enjoying its company in my daily life as well. I will highly refer anybody blindly to go for this car.
Mahindra XUV300 is truly value for money Car. I really enjoy driving this car. It gives me all the comforts I need in a Compact SUV car. It gives all my needs towards a car and so by getting this car I am very much happy and enjoying its company in my daily life as well. I will highly refer anybody blindly to go for this car.
It features very well. This car drive in safe secure and restful. I like it.this car is so comfortable like seating space is very good. This car engine is very powerful and strong. Me and my family like good feel in long driving.it's run smoothly and safely on damage road. Its suspension system is very good.
Mahindra XUV300 is Value for money compared to other subs 4 metres like Brezza ,Nexon, venue, its more spacious because of the longer wheelbase, and powerful engine DSL which produces 300nm of torque, and petrol produces 200 nm which is on highest in this segment. Build quality is also good .
I was waiting for this car for long drives , the look is good and the interior is also good, it is quite spacious me and my family is happy after buying this car, but after buying this , I have some advice to make it more attractive, the height of it should be little bit more, and again the mileage of petrol version which I have bought, should be i...
Super vehicle especially the ride quality the build quality also fairs enough. The mid variety features would have been better at least drl lights should have been given . The front design is derived from cheetah , so drl would be given to all variants s
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV300
- XUV300 W4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,69,130*EMI: Rs. 19,76820.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,50,131*EMI: Rs. 21,51320.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,899*EMI: Rs. 22,55520.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,95,129*EMI: Rs. 25,57620.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,800*EMI: Rs. 26,78617.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W8 Option DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,14,130*EMI: Rs. 28,23720.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,29,000*EMI: Rs. 27,70120.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 AMT Optional DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs. 29,45220.0 kmplAutomatic
- XUV300 W4Currently ViewingRs.8,30,126*EMI: Rs. 18,65617.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W6Currently ViewingRs.9,15,127*EMI: Rs. 20,46517.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8Currently ViewingRs.10,60,128*EMI: Rs. 24,27317.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.11,84,128*EMI: Rs. 26,99217.0 kmplManual
- XUV300 W8 Option Dual ToneCurrently ViewingRs.11,99,000*EMI: Rs. 26,34317.0 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 3OO :- Cash Discount up to...
Trending Mahindra Cars