TUV 300 Plus Latest Update
Mahindra TUV300 Plus Launch: Mahindra is expected to launch the facelifted TUV300 Plus in early-2021.
Mahindra TUV300 Plus Price: The TUV300 Plus is expected to be priced from Rs 10.50 lakh onwards (ex-showroom).
Mahindra TUV300 Plus Seating Capacity: It will be offered in a 9-seater configuration.
Mahindra TUV300 Plus Powertrain: The TUV300 Plus is expected to come with the same 2.2-litre diesel engine that powered the BS4 version and produced 120PS and 280Nm, mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Mahindra TUV300 Plus Features: Features such as manual AC, mobile charging points for the first two rows, steering-mounted audio and calling controls, a height-adjustable driver seat, and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system are expected to be carried forward from the outgoing model.
Mahindra TUV300 Plus Safety: Standard safety features will include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Comparison with similar cars
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Images
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGP8 BSVI2179 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.11.92 Lakh*|
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Review
The TUV300 Plus is basically a stretched out version of the Mahindra TUV300, which is a sub-4m SUV. Stretching the TUV300 towards the rear has allowed Mahindra to make enough space to seat four more passengers on two benches that face sideways behind the second row.
Based on an old-school ladder frame, the MPV is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine with mild-hybrid tech that makes a maximum power of over 120PS. With the option to seat more people and two variants priced under Rs 10 lakh, the TUV300 Plus should make for the ideal MPV for fleet owners. A big downside, however, is that the base P4 variant skips basic safety features like dual front airbags and ABS.
Pros & Cons of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
Things We Like
- While the TUV300 Plus P6 variant is focused towards fleet buyers, the top-spec P8 variant offers some modern features that private buyers would want
- The TUV300 Plus P6 variant, which comes with ABS and airbags as standard, is priced under Rs 10 lakh, which makes it a relatively affordable MPV considering that it’s based on a ladder-frame chassis and is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine
- The Mahindra TUV300 Plus is an MPV with nine seats. So, fleet owners or those with large families can consider it over other MPVs that only offer seating for seven
- A lot of buyers might like the TUV300 Plus’ high seating position
Things We Don't Like
- Absence of captain seats for the second row might put off private or chauffeur-driven buyers
- The TUV300 Plus is only available with a 9-seat layout, there’s no option for a 7- or 8-seat configuration even in the top variant
- The TUV300 Plus misses out on basic safety features like ABS and dual front airbags
Stand Out Features
Lumbar support for driver and co-driver should help improve comfort levels over long journeysMahindra TUV 300 Plus Image
Features like tilt-adjustable steering and height-adjustable driver seat should allow any driver to get into a good driving positionMahindra TUV 300 Plus Image
A 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system for entertainment on the goMahindra TUV 300 Plus Image
Availability of electrically-adjustable outside rearview mirrors (ORVMs) for driver’s convenienceMahindra TUV 300 Plus Image
Must read articles before buying Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus User Reviews
- All (29)
- Looks (7)
- Comfort (11)
- Mileage (4)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (1)
- Space (4)
- Price (4)
- More ...
I am golden bird travels Srinagar, before 5 months ago I purchased TUV 300+ from Himaliyan Moters Srinagar, the vehicle I purchased was demo car and was used by company f...
- View All TUV 300 Plus Reviews
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the expected price of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus?
Does the Mahindra TUV 300 Plus have a sunroof?
Is TUV 300 is available with Petrol version ?
What is ground Clearance of TUV300 Plus?
Which is one will be better Bolero BS6 or TUV300 Plus?
It is discontinued?
More Car Options to Consider
Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
Tuv300plus when will launch
Ac front me hi he rear me nhi he ac slot its very bad
Tuv300plus market kab milogi.
Trending Mahindra Cars
- All Cars