Key Specs of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
|Engine (upto)||2179 cc|
TUV 300 Plus highlights
The Mahindra TUV300 Plus MPV is available in India in 3 variants: P4, P6 and P8. The base P4 variant costs Rs 9.47 lakh but doesn't get ABS or airbags. The P6 and P8 variants get the basic safety features and are priced at Rs 9.83 lakh and Rs 10.86 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai), respectively. You can read our detailed variants explained report of the TUV300 Plus here to know more about the features it has to offer.
The TUV300 Plus is available as a 9-seater and is powered by a 2.2-litre 4-cylinder diesel that puts out maximum power of 120PS and peak torque of 320Nm. The engine is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission and gets Mahindra's micro-hybrid tech as well. It's bigger than the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga but prices of some variants of both the MPVs overlap. Read here to know if you're confused which one to buy.
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus price list (Variants)
Compare Mahindra TUV 300 Plus with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
Things We Like in TUV 300 Plus
- While the TUV300 Plus P6 variant is focused towards fleet buyers, the top-spec P8 variant offers some modern features that private buyers would want
- The TUV300 Plus P6 variant, which comes with ABS and airbags as standard, is priced under Rs 10 lakh, which makes it a relatively affordable MPV considering that it’s based on a ladder-frame chassis and is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine
- The Mahindra TUV300 Plus is an MPV with nine seats. So, fleet owners or those with large families can consider it over other MPVs that only offer seating for seven
- A lot of buyers might like the TUV300 Plus’ high seating position
Things We Don't Like in TUV 300 Plus
- Absence of captain seats for the second row might put off private or chauffeur-driven buyers
- The TUV300 Plus is only available with a 9-seat layout, there’s no option for a 7- or 8-seat configuration even in the top variant
- The TUV300 Plus misses out on basic safety features like ABS and dual front airbags
Stand Out Features
Lumbar support for driver and co-driver should help improve comfort levels over long journeys
Features like tilt-adjustable steering and height-adjustable driver seat should allow any driver to get into a good driving position
A 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system for entertainment on the go
Availability of electrically-adjustable outside rearview mirrors (ORVMs) for driver’s convenience
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus Images and Videos
- 2:12018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus | Price, Specs, Interior, Features and More!
Mahindra TUV 300 Plus News
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Mahindra TUV 300 Plus :- Get Benefits u...