Mahindra Thar 2015-2019 User Reviews
Mahindra Thar 2015-2019 User Reviews
- All (157)
- Mileage (10)
- Performance (16)
- Looks (41)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (19)
- Interior (13)
- Power (30)
BEST CAR... This car is very cheap to maintain. It has good style if modified and it has good tyres and good for off-roading. It has a good transmission and its fuel economy is good but not the best as compared to other cars. But it is best for them who are the lover of off-road. It is a good car as it has a good appearance it looks styli...
Its the best offroad SUV you can have in your budget. The performance and its styling will never disappoint you. An off-road enthusiast will enjoy most out of it. Seating comfort and infotainment are not so well built. Long length rides are comfortable for two as the rear suspension is not so great as it uses old leaf spring.
It's an awesome car with lots of features and it's is a stylish cool car it's perfect for off-road riding. Engine performance, driveability and handling. The Thar is powered by a 2.5 Litre 4 Cylinder Code engine which produces 105 Bhp of power at 3800 RPM and about 247 Nm of torque at 1800-2000 RPM... It's a pleasure to drive the engine i...
What an off-roader... never seen such beauty... was able to drive on all bad roads and water crossings in Ladakh were really happy with the engine power of this beast but obviously the passengers sitting behind were jumping during the whole journey but overall a treat to drive this beast recommended to most of my known ones and they too are really ...
About Thar is a good offroader. Not good for a personal comfort drive for family. But for a family of 2 with an addition of hardtop, the Thar is a good SUV who loves the attention of youngsters and elders on the road. With the AC, power steering, floor downed pedals and ABS the Thar become easy to drive like a car. With some extra money for the sus...
My experience is this that when I go in this car for a ride. We all family go in this car has very good mileage among all the SUV. This car has good seating and fuel tank capacity and this car have power windows also its steering is also good. It has very good speakers and very good air conditioners and its tyres are also very big and this is very ...
The Thar CRDe has captured the imagination of off-road enthusiasts and city slickers alike. The New Thar CRDe has yet again set new benchmarks with its bold muscular road presence, unmatched go-anywhere capability, a refined and power-packed performance that is best in its category. After you drive these other cars feel like a small...
Mahindra Thar is Indias most selling and best-looking car in the matter of offroading if I start with the exterior looks this car is very attractive and good looking. This car is the best car under 8 lakh to 11 lakhs for offroading and the interior is much better than old Thar in new Thar every detail is amazingly superb. This car has no words...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra Thar 2015-2019
- Thar 2015-2019 DI 4X2 PSCurrently ViewingRs.5,79,527*EMI: Rs.12,56318.06 kmplManual
- Thar 2015-2019 DI 4X2Currently ViewingRs.6,82,990*EMI: Rs.15,22718.06 kmplManual
- Thar 2015-2019 DI 4X4 PSCurrently ViewingRs.7,24,601*EMI: Rs.16,11418.06 kmplManual
- Thar 2015-2019 DI 4X4Currently ViewingRs.7,35,242*EMI: Rs.16,34718.06 kmplManual
- Thar 2015-2019 CRDeCurrently ViewingRs.9,59,712*EMI: Rs.21,17616.55 kmplManual
- Thar 2015-2019 CRDe ABSCurrently ViewingRs.9,74,7,12*EMI: Rs.21,49216.55 kmplManual
- Thar 2015-2019 700 CRDe ABSCurrently ViewingRs.999,000*EMI: Rs.22,00816.55 kmplManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Bolero Neo PlusRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 05, 2023
- Thar 5-DoorRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Aug 15, 2023
- XUV900Rs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024
- XUV500 2024Rs.12.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jul 20, 2024
- Bolero 2024Rs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Nov 15, 2024