Hyundai Elite i20 Road Test Review
Does the CVT add to the city-friendly nature of the Elite i20? Or take away from it like the old guzzler of a 4-speed automatic?
Can only good design determine worth or is there something else to it? In our next comparison test we pitch Hyundai's latest ?Elite i20' with Fiat's ?Punto Evo' to tell you which of these diesels is an ideal money fitting proposition and why?
Evolution describes the stature and success of any commodity. Over the years, Hyundai's i20 has carved a niche for itself and now with the advent of Elite i20 the image of this premium hatch has only grown greater. Can it break through the shackles of Maruti Swift and recent inclusion of Fiat's Punt
The i20 had replaced the Getz in the premium hatchback segment and since then it has been going stronger than what Hyundai had expected. Later on, Hyundai added more engine options like the 1.4-litre diesel and the 1.4-litre petrol automatic.
Launched in 2008, the Hyundai i20 has played a big part in the success story for Hyundai in India. The Hyundai i20 was one of those early large hatchback cars to hit Indian roads when the term Large Hatch was relatively unheard of.
The Hyundai i20 has been around for more than a year on the Indian roads. It been selling rather well in its segment. This large sized hatch was primarily designed for the European markets and India was marked as the production hub. Hyundai then decided to get sell it here in India as well and as so
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Tata Altroz: First Drive Reviewbased on 577 reviews
- Hyundai Venue vs Ford EcoSport S vs Mahindra XUV300: Diesel Comparison Reviewbased on 1343 reviews
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios vs Maruti Swift: Petrol-manual Comparison Reviewbased on 3321 reviews
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0L TSI MT: Reviewbased on 97 reviews
- Comparison Review: Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS vs Volkswagen Polo GT TSIbased on 2864 reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars