On Road Price of Honda Civic in Patiala
Honda Civic On Road Price in Patiala
V(Petrol) (Base Model)
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.71,522|
|On-Road Price in Patiala :||Rs.19,93,094**|
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.74,917|
|On-Road Price in Patiala :||Rs.21,57,805**|
ZX(Petrol) (Top Model)Top Selling
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.78,964|
|On-Road Price in Patiala :||Rs.23,54,148**|
Honda Civic Price in Patiala
Honda Civic price in Patiala start at Rs. 17.93 Lakh. The lowest price model is Honda Civic V and the most priced model of Honda Civic ZX priced at Rs. 21.24 Lakh. Visit your nearest Honda Civic showroom in Patiala for best offers. Compared primarily with Honda City price in Patiala starting Rs. 10.1 Lakh and Hyundai Elantra price in Patiala starting Rs. 17.6 Lakh.
|Civic V||Rs. 19.93 Lakh*|
|Civic ZX||Rs. 23.54 Lakh*|
|Civic VX||Rs. 21.57 Lakh*|
Compare Prices of Civic Alternatives
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The on-road price of Honda Civic V in New Delhi is Rs 20,84,051.
- A.The RTO Charges for the Honda Civic V in New Delhi will be Rs 1,79,390.
- A.The Insurance Charges for the Honda Civic V in New Delhi will be Rs 97,307.
- A.The on-road price of the automatic variant Honda Civic V in New Delhi is Rs 20,84,051.
- A.The Downpayment of Honda Civic V is ₹ 2.08 Lakh and the EMI is ₹ 39,676.
Honda offers the Civic with a BS6compliant 18litre petrol engine
Honda Civic is a FWD Front Wheel Drive car
Honda Civic is Featured in
There aren’t many sedans left outside of the luxury brands and these are our top picks The current trend of SUVs does not seem to be slowing anytime soon. However, the demand for a sedan body
If you are a road-tripper or travel long distances for pleasure or work by cars, they ought to meet certain prerequisites. These cars should be reasonably powerful, spacious enough to accommodate both
SUVs are all the rage nowadays, with more and more car makers making the switch to develop more of these. Even legendary supercar makers have yielded and launched SUVs. But nothing beats the dynamics
Apart from metro cities, the inter-city road network in India packs more twists and surprises than an Abbas–Mustan movie. And if you live in such a city, here are the cars you should consider dr
Civic Ownership Cost
- Fuel Cost
- Service Cost
- Spare Parts
Select Engine type
Select Service Year
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Civic price in nearby cities
|Ambala||Rs. 20.46 - 24.61 Lakh|
|Khanna||Rs. 19.93 - 23.54 Lakh|
|Mohali||Rs. 19.53 - 23.07 Lakh|
|Zirakpur||Rs. 21.0 - 24.82 Lakh|
|Sangrur||Rs. 19.93 - 23.54 Lakh|
|Chandigarh||Rs. 19.53 - 23.07 Lakh|
|Panchkula||Rs. 20.46 - 24.61 Lakh|
|Kaithal||Rs. 20.46 - 24.61 Lakh|
Price User Reviews of Honda Civic
- All (268)
- Price (37)
- Service (5)
- Mileage (24)
- Looks (90)
- Comfort (53)
- Space (12)
- Power (30)
- More ...
The all-new Civic is the best...... it's a pleasure to drive... The rearview camera on the left is the best of the features which is a gift to have in this segment... Dri...
Bought Honda Civic petrol top-end model within 20 days of launch. Excellent drive quality, great handling. City riding is great. Drove 900 km at a stretch twice in 4 days...
Pros : 1. Very good car to drive inside the city 2. Looks and Design are great - no other car of this segment matches it 3. Interiors are great ? very classy Cons : 1. 2 ...
- View All Civic Price Reviews
Honda Civic Videos
- 10:28Honda Civic 2019 Variants in Hindi: Top-Spec ZX Worth It? | CarDekho.com #VariantsExplainedMay 20, 2019
- 6:57Honda Civic 2019 Pros, Cons and Should You Buy One | CarDekho.comMar 08, 2019
- 10:36Honda Civic vs Skoda Octavia 2019 Comparison Review In Hindi | CarDekho.com #ComparisonReviewFeb 05, 2020
- 7:132019 Honda Civic Diesel I 7000km Long-Term Review I CarDekhoDec 02, 2019
- 13:422019 Honda Civic Review: Back With A Bang? | ZigWheels.comFeb 20, 2019
Trending Honda Cars
Honda Civic News
The 1.6-litre diesel engine will continue to be offered with a manual gearbox
Would you pick a petrol-hybrid or a conventional sedan from the lot?
The sedan is now offered with the petrol-CVT powertrain only
Honda’s flagship SUV, the CR-V, has been left out from the offers sheet in March 2020
Apart from the Accord Hybrid, all other models are offered with discounts