Bird Electric EV1 Latest Update
Latest Update: The Haima Group has shown the Bird Electric EV1 at Auto Expo 2020. Read more about it here.
Powertrain: The EV1 has an electric motor that makes 40PS and 105Nm (with the bigger battery pack). There are two battery pack options: 20.5kWh and 28.5kWh. The former has a claimed range of 200km while the latter can go on for 300km.
Features: The features of the vehicle haven’t been revealed but Haima says it will be offered with dual front airbags. It also has a big touchscreen in the middle.
Launch: Bird Electric plans to start rolling out the EV1 from its upcoming plant in Manesar in 12 to 15 months. It should be launched soon after.
Rivals: Once launched, it will rival the Mahindra e-KUV100.
Alternatives of Haima Bird Electric EV1
Haima Bird Electric EV1 Images
Haima Bird Electric EV1 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGSTDAutomatic, Electric||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
Popular Electric Cars
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The price of Haima Bird Electric EV1 is expected to be Rs. 10.0 Lakh*.
- A.The estimated launch date of Haima Bird Electric EV1 is Jun 30, 2021.
- A.Haima Bird Electric EV1 will be a hatchback available in Automatic transmission & Electric Car options.
- A.Haima Bird Electric EV1 will be competed with Figo, Aspire, Tigor, Kicks, Verna.
- A.Haima Bird Electric EV1 does not have a sunroof.
It would be too early to give any verdict as it is not launched yet. So, we woul...
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda ScalaRs.12.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Kia CeedRs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 11, 2020
- Renault ZoeRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 15, 2021
- Kia PicantoRs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2021
- Renault Kiger (HBC)Rs.9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020
- ORA R1Rs.7.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
Write your Comment on Haima Bird Electric EV1
Chinese cars should be thrown out of India because on hand we will be paying them our hard earned on the other hand they are firing on our Indian soldiers at ladakh border.