Cross Latest Update
The production-spec version of the GO Cross concept, the Datsun Cross, has been revealed in Jakarta, Indonesia, on January 18, 2018. The Cross is based on the GO+ micro MPV, but gets a redesigned front fascia and plenty of crossover elements such as all-around body cladding, beefed up bumpers and raised ground clearance. Datsun has also revamped its dashboard and the car comes with a plenty of additional features compared to the GO/GO+. The Cross is powered by the same 1.2-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine as the GO/GO+, however, the motor is available in two states of tune. Check out other details detail, including its possible India launch here.
Datsun Cross News
The Cross is based on the GO+ micro MPV, but gets plenty of additional features and a petrol automatic powertrain
The Datsun Cross will most likely feature Nissan’s X-Tronic Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
The production version will be called ‘Cross,’not ‘GO Cross,’ and will sit above the GO+ on which it is based on
Datsun is looking to prepone the launch of the GO Cross to 2017 based on the tremendous response it received at the Expo.
Datsun has showcased its rugged crossover, the Go-Cross concept at the ongoing 2016 Indian Auto Expo. The car was showcased in its promotional yellow colour scheme and was the center of company’s Expo
Datsun Cross Videos
- 2:13Introducing the Datsun GO-cross ConceptFeb 09, 2016
- 1:39#first2expo | Datsun Go Cross Concept | Showcase Video | CarDekho@AutoExpo2016Feb 04, 2016
- 0:34Datsun Go-Cross Concept UnveiledNov 06, 2015
Datsun GO Cross Images
Datsun Cross Price
|UPCOMINGCross1198 cc, Manual, Petrol||Rs.4.4 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Datsun Cross User Reviews
Rate & Review
- Latest (4)
- Most helpful (4)
- Gear (1)
- View All Cross Reviews
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Write your Comment on Datsun Cross
Trending Datsun Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- MG HectorRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2019
- Tata AltrozRs.6.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 15, 2019
- Toyota RushRs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- BMW X7Rs.1.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Apr 05, 2019
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Bajaj Qute (RE60)Rs.2.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 15, 2020