X2 Latest Update
BMW has unveiled their latest crossover in the form of X2 which borrows design cues from the elder sibling X6 and the relatively newer X4 SUV. BMW has set the launch month for the crossover in March, 2018 without revealing which market it is for. BMW will place X2 above the already selling X1 and below the X3 SUV in its Indian product portfolio.
There will be two engines on offer which include a 2.0-litre diesel and a 2.0-litre petrol. The diesel engine will be available in two states of tune - 190PS/400Nm and 231PS/450Nm. It will be mated to an 8-speed Steptronic transmission. The petrol engine will deliver 192 PS of maximum power with 280 Nm of peak torque. It will be paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch unit.
When launched, BMW X2 will compete with the Mercedes-Benz GLC which was launched in India more than a year ago and has not had a direct rival. We expect a pricing of around Rs 40 lakh to Rs 55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the BMW X2.
BMW X2 News
The X2 will sit between the X1 and the X3 and will rival the Mercedes GLC
When launched, the BMW X2 will have the Mercedes-Benz GLC for competition
The X2 would have ideally looked like a scaled-down X6, but surprisingly that isn't the case this time round.
If you ever thought that BMW M6 Gran Coupe wasn't brutal enough, then look at this new performance-package from the German car tuner G-Power, which made this Bimmer even more powerful.
The entry-level SUV among the upcoming even-numbered Audi SUV range, Q2 is expected to break covers somewhere in 2014 and to rival this, the German auto giant ruling the luxury car segment across the
BMW X2 Videos
- 2:57BMW X2 - Smallest kid on the block : Geneva Motor Show 2018 : PowerDriftMar 08, 2018
BMW X2 Images
BMW X2 Price
|X21995 cc, Automatic, Diesel||Rs.45.0 Lakh*|
BMW X2 User Reviews
Rate your car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Trending BMW Cars
- BMW X4Rs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 06, 2019
- BMW 4 SeriesRs.55.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- BMW X7Rs.85.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 01, 2019
- BMW 8 SeriesRs.85.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2019
- BMW i3Rs.1.0 Cr*Expected Launch: May 22, 2020
- BMW X5 2019Rs.79.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 30, 2019
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Jeep CherokeeRs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2019
- Jaguar E PaceRs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 29, 2019
- Tesla Model YRs.50.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020
- Lexus UXRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2019
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2019