X2 Latest Update
BMW has unveiled their latest crossover in the form of X2 which borrows design cues from the elder sibling X6 and the relatively newer X4 SUV. BMW has set the launch month for the crossover in March, 2018 without revealing which market it is for. BMW will place X2 above the already selling X1 and below the X3 SUV in its Indian product portfolio.
There will be two engines on offer which include a 2.0-litre diesel and a 2.0-litre petrol. The diesel engine will be available in two states of tune - 190PS/400Nm and 231PS/450Nm. It will be mated to an 8-speed Steptronic transmission. The petrol engine will deliver 192 PS of maximum power with 280 Nm of peak torque. It will be paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch unit.
When launched, BMW X2 will compete with the Mercedes-Benz GLC which was launched in India more than a year ago and has not had a direct rival. We expect a pricing of around Rs 40 lakh to Rs 55 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the BMW X2.
Alternatives of BMW X2
BMW X2 Images
BMW X2 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGX21995 cc, Automatic, Diesel||Rs.45.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Write your Comment on BMW X2
Trending BMW Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2021
- Jaguar I-PaceRs.58.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz GLBRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2020
- Jaguar E PaceRs.45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 10, 2020
- Lexus UXRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 04, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021