Audi A3 2014-2017 Comfort User Reviews
Comfort User Reviews of Audi A3 2014-2017
- All (9)
- Mileage (1)
- Performance (6)
- Looks (4)
- Comfort (3)
- Engine (4)
- Interior (5)
- Power (4)
This car has exquisite looks which will�bring the onlookers to a standstill which is prominent feature for all the stallions from the German Manufactures stable. Audi says that the new model is a cross between coupe and three-box design. Internationally the car is mainly sold as a hatchback but this model is not expected to be launched in the India...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
The Audi A3 Sportback is one in every of the most effective family hatchbacks. sensible to drive, refined and very sensible, the five-door version of the A3 is nice for long and short hauls, whereas its economical vary of gasolene and diesel engines create it amazingly low-cost to run. There is quite enough house for four massive adults within and ...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Look and Style: I have purchased the Red colour A3 with the panoramic sunroof. Look wise brilliant combination. Comfort: I also took a test drive of the B-Class, comfort is at par with other competitors like Benz & BMW. There is no point making any comparison among 3 luxury German Cars for comfort under the comparable umbrella. Pickup: Mind blow...
- 136 Likes
- 5 Comments
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Audi A3 2014-2017
- A3 2014-2017 35 TDI AttractionCurrently ViewingRs.24,56,000*EMI: Rs.20.38 kmplAutomatic
- A3 2014-2017 35 TDI PremiumCurrently ViewingRs.27,42,000*EMI: Rs.20.38 kmplAutomatic
- A3 2014-2017 35 TDI Premium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.32,22,000*EMI: Rs.20.38 kmplAutomatic
- A3 2014-2017 35 TDI TechnologyCurrently ViewingRs.34,06,000*EMI: Rs.20.38 kmplAutomatic
- A3 2014-2017 35 TDI Technology NavigationCurrently ViewingRs.35,65,000*EMI: Rs.20.38 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Audi Cars