Mahindra TUV 300 Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra TUV 300
- All (91)
- Mileage (18)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (21)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (12)
- Interior (9)
- Power (13)
- Price (13)
I bought Mahindra TUV300 1.5 years ago which is really one of the class vehicles with a really low maintenance cost. Me being a tall guy had a problem buying a car that I could in easily with a proper comfort level but Mahindra provided me that comfort at a really reasonable price for a top model dual-tone silver and black. Mahindra TUV 300 has gre...
- 12 Likes
- 1 Comment
Mahindra TUV 300 is an excellent SUV in its segment because one can get it at a very low price than Scorpio & XUV. The car is value for money in terms of any 7 seaters. But the suspension of the vehicle is very very stiff, highly uncomfortable on rough roads and speed breakers. Ride and handling quality is poor.
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
I bought a Honda City in 2014 but I have to sell the car within a year just because of the ground clearance and the engine noise in the cabin. After that, I purchased the TUV300 and now it almost has done 4 years with me and its run around 60k without any minor or major problem even ab tak koi extra awaaz nahi hai. Maine bas ab tak sirf normal...
- 11 Likes
- Write Comment
Mahindra TUV 300 is a superb carrier at this price. One of the best car in this segment with 7 seating capacity. In just 2.6 yrs I traveled close to 47000 km and the experience is awesome. Rear A/c vent is missing in all variants and this needs to be worked for future models. Gives better mileage between 12 to 14km per liter. Look bold and Tou...
Mahindra TUV300 is a good car with quality buildings. The mileage is pretty good and the hawk engine, as usual, does its best but when it comes to luxury it is not that much better when compared to other SUVs, boot space is good only for luggage. Overall it is a good one at its price.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra TUV 300
- TUV 300 T4 Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.8,54,328*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T6 Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,14,328*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T8 BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,76,592*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,614*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 Dual Tone BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.10,22,930*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 Opt BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.10,31,943*18.49 kmplManual
- TUV 300 T10 Opt Dual Tone BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.10,55,259*18.49 kmplManual
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Is it a 7 seater SUV & is it available with a fully automatic transmission CVT S...
TUV 300 are available in 2021?
How is its air conditioner?
Which is better, Ertiga or TUV 300?
What is the expected price of Mahindra TUV 300?
What is the estimated launch date of Mahindra TUV 300?
What are the expected key specifications of Mahindra TUV 300?
What are the alternatives/competitors of Mahindra TUV 300?
Does the Mahindra TUV 300 have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Other Upcoming Cars
- Skoda KushaqRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 15, 2021
- Hyundai AlcazarRs.13.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2021
- Volkswagen TaigunRs.10.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2021
- Honda HR-VRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 24, 2022
- Tata SierraRs.14.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- MG ZSRs.12.00 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 01, 2021