Hyundai Elantra 2015-2019 Mileage User Reviews
Mileage User Reviews of Hyundai Elantra 2015-2019
- All (63)
- Mileage (11)
- Performance (9)
- Looks (27)
- Comfort (19)
- Engine (13)
- Interior (17)
- Power (5)
I purchased a Hyundai Santro(DX)in1999 and exchanged it for an Elantra CRDi in 2004.Stuck to the Hyundai family basically because it was a very good alternative to Maruthi esteem and other models which I have been owning from 1990 onwards in terms of the after sales service/car built ,finish etc. While buying the Elantra I did look at Skoda Octavi...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
I have been using Hyundai Elantra for the last 18 months. It is a value for money proposition. Compared to the features of other high-end cars, Elantra will not shy away. After reading the car manual I realized that if you avoid sudden acceleration you can get 10.5 mileage in the worst city drive. I am from Bangalore and I drive in Bangalore traffi...
One of the best in all (interior, exterior, cc, mileage and features), but one of the biggest mistake done by Hyundai is that the same facelift given to Verna new models even there is 10 lakhs INR difference between 2 vehicles That's the reason without any second thought now I am selling my Elantra and never buy any Hyundai products anymore.
When I and my friend found out that the new Hyundai Elantra was coming soon I could see the lust for comfort and luxury in his eyes so when we reached to a showroom to look at new futuristic model of Hyundai Elantra Really what an Appreciable thing with 2 Liter petrol engine from Hyundai.Its not a sports car but the engine sound are not too bad at ...
- 12 Likes
- 2 Comments
Look and Style: Awesome styling. Comfort: Comfort is like a luxury car. Pickup: Awesome, better than all in this segment. Mileage: With respect to the price and performance it's acceptable whatever it delivers. Best Features: Value for money. Better than all in this segment Needs to improve: Mileage is a bottleneck for Hyundai so it's okay to ...
- 11 Likes
- Write Comment
Look and Style: Great trendy looks. Does not give that exuctive class looks but more sporty and young so may not appeal to people who want to project a serious image, But definately for the ones on the go. Comfort : Very spacious, both for the front and back seats. Leather seat quality is good, specially the ventellated one with 10 way electronic ...
- 35 Likes
- 1 Comment
I own Marina Blue Elantra AT SX(O) BSIV petrol from the house of Hyundai since Nov 2017. Its little more than a year now and drove over 25k km. This is my 5th car after WagonR, Swift, Brio, and Scorpio. This machine does its best when you take it to the highways. My longest drive was from Hyderabad to J&K, it as a 14 days trip through all sorts of ...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Look and Style: Looks really cool and will catch the eye where ever it goes Comfort Yet to drive Pickup: yet to drive Mileage: 16-17 KMPL Best Features: Looks Needs to improve: Poer up the diesel engine to 2 L wtih 160 BHP Overall Experience:Ok Hyundai Motors is all ready to reintroduce its stylish and posh sedan in India, the 2012 Hyundai Elantr...
- 19 Likes
- 3 Comments
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Hyundai Elantra 2015-2019
- Elantra 2015-2019 1.6 SCurrently ViewingRs.15,13,116*EMI: Rs.22.54 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 FaceliftCurrently ViewingRs.17,00,000*EMI: Rs.22.7 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 1.6 SXCurrently ViewingRs.17,25,889*EMI: Rs.22.54 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 1.6 SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.17,69,000*EMI: Rs.22.54 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 1.6 SX Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,04,865*EMI: Rs.18.23 kmplAutomatic
- Elantra 2015-2019 2.0 SCurrently ViewingRs.13,82,159*EMI: Rs.14.59 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 2.0 SXCurrently ViewingRs.15,81,611*EMI: Rs.14.59 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 2.0 SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.16,59,000*EMI: Rs.14.59 kmplManual
- Elantra 2015-2019 2.0 SX ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,98,478*EMI: Rs.14.62 kmplAutomatic
- Elantra 2015-2019 2.0 SX Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,91,638*EMI: Rs.14.62 kmplAutomatic
Trending Hyundai Cars