Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
- All (254)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (82)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (85)
- Interior (54)
- Power (56)
Honda Jazz got excellent 89bhp in this 1.2 litter petrol segment. Really amazing pickup and also has perfect aerodynamic body shop with a sporty look and also I got 17 km/l mileage with fast driving. Good ABS braking system. Only one drawback, ground clearance is just 165mm it's not enough for India roads. I have svmt variant, the in-built music sy...
Best hatchback in this segment. More space to roll over in the car. Beautifull exterior look. It's the best car to have a fun to drive. The car gives the power what you need. It has a very big boot space and helps you to take a couple more backpacks than other cars. Finally, it's a better choice of buying this car instead of buying Baleno or others...
Best hatchback in this segment... More space to roll over in the car. Beautiful exterior look. It's the best car to have fun to drive. The car gives the power that you need... It has a very big boot space and helps you to take a couple more backpacks than other cars. Finally, it's a better choice of buying this car instead of buying Baleno or other...
Honda Jazz is one of the best cars to drive. It gives confidence driving experience. A very practical car with best available spacious for a family outing & had a huge boot space. The acceleration is very good. The suspension system is excellent. Petrol version I am using is very silent & refined. Jazz has its own class. Don't compare with other ca...
I have the Honda Jazz 2018 and I'm very satisfied with this car. A good spacious and elegant car with top-notch features loaded. Best in the segment and a step ahead for its rivals like i20 and Baleno. It's hard in every manner like space, build quality and Honda trust. Last but not least the best peppy and silent petrol engine in the segment, I wo...
Jazz is one of the most misunderstood cars of our generation. It is the most spacious, has the biggest boot. Power is linear with the best in class naturally sleek shifting honda gearbox (Like who?s gonna beat that), the steering is direct and not overly assisted (fun at high speeds as well as easy to live within the city), clutch is so light that ...
Amazing car to have. I bought on Dec 18 after evaluating cars like Tata Nexon, Toyota Yaris, Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Swift Dzire however went for Honda Jazz CVT. Reasons for purchasing it: 1. Smooth IVtec 1.2 L Engine 4 Cylinder Engine 2. Smooth 7 Speed CVT Gearbox with Cruise Control and Paddle Shifters 3. Cabin Space far better even than many P...
The car is in a perfect condition and it works like a ship cruising at various speed. It does help in attaining the kind of feeling experienced in a luxury car. The pick up seems good and also it works fine. We bought it in Honda keeping in mind the quality of the company and the comparison done by the society.
I was planning to buy a premium hatchback for myself recently. My major requirements were spacious cabin with rear seat comfortably absorbing 3 adult passengers along with comfort of automatic. After a lot of research, I shortlisted Honda Jazz CVT but the only cause of concern that is refraining me from buying this car is the low sales figures. Loo...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Honda Jazz - The name in the Indian market for more than a decade now and each model was known for the comfort and space it offered. I have driven a 1.2 IVTEC petrol engine for more than 30k Km. This car is beautiful to drive with very lightweight on it the moment you take the full seats for all space it offers this becomes a really lethargic car t...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz 2018-2020
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 E i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,900*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 S i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,05,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 SV i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,10,400*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,16,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,82,302*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,85,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 VX i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 E i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.5,59,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,23,500*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 SV i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,78,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,500*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,35,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.7,36,358*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 VX i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,42,089*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,55,000*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 Exclusive CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Honda Cars