Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
- All (254)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (82)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (85)
- Interior (54)
- Power (56)
Why I chose Honda Jazz is because of its great riding comfort and after all, even a family consisting of 5 members can be comfortably travel in that car. We bought this car after selling our Hyundai Santro. We searched for many vehicles but at least we found our Jazz and were our dream of traveling experience became greater. Another thing is that I...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
Well, we own one. To start off with luxury i.e, space and comfort it'll get 10/10. Being a Honda-badged vehicle it lasts quite a long amount of time. 88ps of power and 110nm of torque petrol is quite quick with shifts. While coming to CVT which is available only in petrol is convenient to drive in the city as it is comfortable and on the highway, i...
Meets all expectations of a Honda car. Been driving for 2 years now. We were a bit skeptical about the automatic transmission for what we had heard was that overtaking on highways is challenging. But, that doubt is long gone, the Cvt gives you an acceleration as good as a manual transmission. A spacious car with good room even with 5 passengers. Ve...
Can't say about the resale value of this beast but right now it's a powerhouse but that too without compromising with average. Gave me an average of 27.5 with AC on Jammu Delhi Highway. Can't imagine better than this. Spacious both seats and boot. Loaded with modern technologies, Honda truly amazing.
I call it my support wagon, very reliable car. Thanks to its heavy make and aerodynamic shape, I feel good road grip at high speed. Inside, it is very spacious and you can even fold the rear seats in many ways, this flexibility is quite unique. Road presence is obvious. It's my Honda Jazz parahuman model.
This Car is Simply the Best Premium Hatchback in the Range of 6-8 Lakhs, Engine Performance feels But Leggy Sometimes which we have all 5 people Sitting Inside the car. A talk about the interior, this car has the best First in Class Cabin Space with Airy Interior and Comfortable Cushions. Honda always take care for the Driver of this Car, The Drivi...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
Jazz V AT- 2018- 14k km later- pros- ease of driving in traffic, extremely spacious, good boot space. Huge glass panels- the car feels large, no claustrophobia like in swift, Baleno, i20 Cons- not confidence inspiring at high speeds (120kmph), rear seats have no individual headrests and no 60:40 split, rubberband effect of CVT, panel gaps not uni...
I bought this vehicle in 2015, I have been a fan since then the most practical car in its segment with great leg space, boot space, and a comfortable seating arrangement. Coming to the performance, its that smooth on road one can imagine with a good low-end punch. Don't think twice if you are looking for a car in this segment! You won't regret!
I have a CVT Automatic petrol version. It's an absolute stunner to look at. Even the interior is comfortable. There is lots of space in the back. The music system is too good as well. There is also pretty minimum rubber band effect. Car can turn in tight spots pretty well. The only downside is acceleration, good thing I bought the version with padd...
Pros: * Great for a mid-sized family or even for a bachelor * There is room for everything right from your trolly bags or cart full of grocery * Utterly quiet engine Cons: * City mileage is low compared to its competitors * You have to rev a bit in 2nd and 3rd gears * If driving with 4 passengers, watch out for those speed bumps. Ground clearance i...
I have been driving Honda from last 6 years now and let me tell you that the newly launched Jazz is my choice this time. The car has all the space you need for 4 members of the family and very economical on your pocket. It comes in an automatic variant and makes it easier for you when you are out on a long drive. The maintenance is much cheaper tha...
I love this car because this one is my dream car,This car is one of dream car in the list, I just love this car,and it features, pickup, very comfy, I have always dream to buy this car once in my life, so that's why this car is in the list of one of my dream cars. and I just can't express the feeling that I have for this amazing car.
My experience with Honda Jazz, after a long research I purchased this vehicle. I have purchased VX MT Petrol model. I am writing this review after 3000Km usage. Best car in the segment. Maximum features in lower and mid varients. Front looking good, back looks good but need some change in backlight which is going up inside. AC is the worst even com...
- 0 Likes
- 1 Comment
Really happy with my Jazz 1.2 AT. The CVT engine is unbelievably smooth compared to any of its peers. The size of the car is also perfect for city usage, as parking is never an issue. I recommend blindly for anyone who wants a comfort drive in the city.
Honda Jazz is good a car for mid-range peoples. It is strong on bad surface of roads. It has low fuel consumption. It's no need for wide parking. It has comfortable seats for the passenger. Honda Jazz is the beautiful, cute and smart car for couples. I like the Honda Jazz.
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Honda Jazz 2018-2020
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 E i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,900*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 S i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,05,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 SV i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,10,400*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,16,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,82,302*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 V i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,85,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.5 VX i DTECCurrently ViewingRs.9,29,000*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,40,500*27.3 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 E i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.5,59,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,23,500*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 SV i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.6,78,900*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 S AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,500*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,35,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.7,36,358*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 VX i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*18.7 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 VXCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,000*18.2 kmplManual
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTEC PrivilegeCurrently ViewingRs.8,42,089*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 1.2 V AT i VTECCurrently ViewingRs.8,55,000*19.0 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,65,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,09,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
- Jazz 2018-2020 Exclusive CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,28,000*18.2 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Trending Honda Cars