Looking forward to Skoda Yeti

By for Skoda Yeti from Noida 2010-05-15 16:17:20.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Amazing looks, reasonably priced

Cons : Donno

Heyy friends I am writing a review for the first time and presently own a Honda City. I want to buy a sports utility vehicle soon and since I have heard and read about Skoda Yeti I am really looking forward for the car to launch. I got to see the pictures of the car while I was searching for new upcoming cars. It was this website that I found all details on the car. I think that the looks of the car are killing, truly amazing. Till a few weeks back I was quite decided on Mahindra Scorpio, but then now I am more keen on Skoda yeti. We have a big family and thus a SUV would make the experience of traveling together all the more fun. We also like to travel a lot and an SUV is now a must to have. I am quite satisfied with my Honda City but wanna add on to the cars standing in my porch. I am also a brand conscious person and thus want to own a Skoda Car and what better than a car from Skoda in mere 12 Lakhs. Can anyone just give me details on when the car would be exactly launched. I do have an idea that it would be somewhere around June, but the exact dates are not known.

• verinder sood |23 May,2010 11:46:04 PM

we r thinking of buying these car can we get the boucher of these

• viswanathan |17 Nov,2010 07:37:52 PM

Wanted to know when it will be launched in chennai? iam thrilled to see the video.but really we need to experience the test drive to really see the performance.