Skoda Superb : Defines Superb Well

By for Skoda Superb from bangalore 2010-05-10 11:17:21.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great looks, interiors just like Mercedes, great comfort and drive

Cons : Nothing

I own a Skoda Superb and it is truly superb in all terms be it mileage, comfort, safety, looks or the driving comfort it offers you. Superb has got amazing looks, in terms of both exteriors and interiors. The curvy body just makes you fall in love with the car the moment you see it first. I must mention the factor that just took my breaths away when I first went to see the car at my dealer. The interiors are absolutely like Mercedes Benz, what better, this factor has been noticed by everyone who ever took a ride of Skoda Superb. The interiors are also extremely spacious, with enough spaces for the driver and boot space. It makes you feel so comfortable and so much at home. The controls are placed in a very intelligent manner that makes the drive not only comfortable but fun, especially when you go in for long drives. I have fallen in love with the central touch screen that helps control everything in the car. The engine comes with seven-speed direct shift double clutch automatic gearbox. This seven-speed gearbox allows you to be in that perfect speed always. Thus, with a price cost of 19 lakhs, the car gives you a complete feel of Mercedes, what more can you want. I guess there is no need to mention the quality of cars Skoda makes as it is a Brand known for its quality of cars. In terms of fuel efficiency, it gives me an average of around 9kmpl in the city and around 13kmpl on highways. I couldn't have expected for more and I feel so proud moving in my Superb all around the city and office compound.

• Shabbir |21 Nov,2010 07:41:02 PM

Are you using the 1.8 TSI Petrol or the 2.0 litre Diesel Superb?