A car that provides you ample fun and trust on road

By for Skoda Rapid 2017-03-17 18:34:25.0
  • Appearance

Hello Everyone,My name is Sai and I just bought the 1.5 Skoda Rapid diesel in Feb 2017. I must say it is very pleasant to drive and to sum up ( in 2 words ) "A surprise package". I have driven 900 kms in 21 days and it is a power machine.

City Mileage - 17 to 18
Highway - 20 to 22.

The NVH levels of this car are not bad in comparison to other diesel cars. Pleasure to drive, steering wheel light on city roads and well weighed on high speeds. There is hardly any body roll noticed while turning, giving you a sense of confidence. Ample leg room for 3 at the back seat..

Safety and Security - 2 airbags by default across all variants.Built quality and engineering involved is Nice... ( SKODA ofcourse )

I love this car... New look, new design, new interiors, great music system, includes rear AC vents( extremely powerful )... nice package.

Day time running lights are powerful and an eye candy

• Dinesh |11 Dec,2017 11:28:27 PM

I bought rapid in 2016, good car to drive but you have to have an extra car while using rapid, many days in service centre waiting for parts , in five plus years use, I had to spend more than 2.25 lakh for maintenece, now the car value is 1 lakh and the service centre is demanding 1.75 for making it road worthy. Skoda is good car to drive and fun but very costly and head ache.

• Dinesh |11 Dec,2017 11:30:38 PM