Rating of Skoda MissionL

Skoda MissionL: eagerly waiting for it.

r
rani
On: Sep 23, 2011 | 1170 Views

Look and Style  From past few months I am planning to shift from petrol variant to a diesel version because of regular hike in petrol prices. I am a owner of a Honda City for the past two years, although I am much satisfied with its performance but the regular increase in petrol price forced me to make a shift. After a research I found that Skoda is also soon to bring a diesel sedan based on MissionL concept. From the various Internet sites I found that this new sedan looks like Volkswagen Vento. Comfort It is beleived that the new sedan will have a interior much better than the outgoing model Octavia. I have driven Octavia earlier and found very much comfortable. If this MissionL based sedan offers more comfort and luxury than Octavia then its very intresting to know what all features Skoda will add to this car at this price. Pickup Being powered with powerful engine it is expected that this Skoda's MissionL sedan will offer decent pick up and accelerate to 100 Kmph in few seconds. Mileage On seeing the looks and engine it is believed that the new sedan will deliver the mileage of 15 Kmpl in the city condition and around 20 Kmpl on the highways. Best Features Based on my research I believe that this new sedan will composed of a comfortable and luxurious interior which is the trademark of Skoda. Further, as Skoda is well known for delivering high standard safety features it is assumed that this new sedan will packed with high quality safety and security feature. Along with this, Skoda MissionL price is also a intresting feature. Needs to improve Since it’s not launched yet, too early to figure out the drawbacks and areas of improvement. Overall Experience I have seen that Skoda cars perform well. One of my friend have Skoda Laura. We have been taking long drives in it and it has always given positive response. Similarly, I hope this new MissionL concept sedan will also deliver the same experience. In my opinion this new MissionL is a nice option for those who are looking for a diesel variant.

Skoda MissionL Further Research