Nissan Sunny review

By for Nissan Sunny 2011-2013 2012-11-03 18:10:14.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Value for money car and budget also

Cons : Renault scala has arrived so it would be a cons for Sunny.

Look and Style. Well in look and style I will give 10/10 number becasue I have this car and driving this car from last year and still I am very happy to have this awesome car. Style and features are the USP of this car which makes different from others.   Comfort: While talking about the comfort of the car than again I will give 10 out of 10 , superb comfort level and awesome boot space has the key of success of this car.   Pickup: PIckup wise I can say its not better as I think because it takes too much time to catch the speed like it gets 15 to 20 second to get the top speed.   Mileage: Again the coin goes through the Nissan sunny as my car is producing the mileage of 14 pluc in the city and 15 plus on highway which is fantastic as compare to the other car rivals in the market.   Best Features: Space lot of space inside the car and start stop button which gives the flexiblity not to use key again and again.   Needs to improve: Pickup i can say and nothing else.   Overall Experience: My overall expereince with this car is too cool whcih i cannot describe in my own words. superb ,awesome and I am happy to have this car in my house.

• saurabh jindal |06 Nov,2012 01:06:33 AM

what about its gears, I am feeling 1 & 2 gear change very rough. you hav sunny petrol or des?

• K SREENIVASARAO |03 Dec,2012 02:56:19 PM

I agree with above comments