Pros: Smooth run Spacious interior and High ground clearance 360-degree camera. Decent power and good boot space. Very good post-sales. Low maintenance unless you break your car in an accident. Comfy ride in long-distance drive Cons: No navigation system even in top variant Visibility little less and little less mileage.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Nissan Kicks
Nissan Kicks User Reviews
- All (224)
- Mileage (28)
- Performance (22)
- Looks (62)
- Comfort (27)
- Engine (34)
- Interior (38)
- Power (18)
- More ...
I'm driving the top petrol model(XV) for one year. It's really excellent. I drove the car 8hours continuously with so easy and comfortable. Pros: built quality, on off-r...
Best Compact SUV so far, in comparison for other cars in this segment. This car offers better mileage, much better safety features, superb quality, better suspension, bet...
- View All Kicks Reviews
Compare Variants of Nissan Kicks
- Kicks 1.5 XLCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,990*EMI: Rs. 20,78714.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.11,84,990*EMI: Rs. 26,60614.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV PreCurrently ViewingRs.12,64,990*EMI: Rs. 28,36314.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,44,990*EMI: Rs. 30,12014.23 kmplAutomatic
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre OptionCurrently ViewingRs.13,69,990*EMI: Rs. 30,66514.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DTCurrently ViewingRs.13,89,990*EMI: Rs. 31,11014.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,14,990*EMI: Rs. 31,65514.23 kmplAutomatic
Trending Nissan Cars
On Nissan Kicks :- 1 Year Extended Warrant...