Best packaged car
Best packaged car
Bought it in Aug 2019, no complain, nice service and support for small and negligible issues too. The XV Diesel variant is the best model at a less price and all required features with the best safety. Mileage is 18 KMPL on highways with the great driving quality.
- 11 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Nissan Kicks
Nissan Kicks User Reviews
- All (241)
- Mileage (31)
- Performance (26)
- Looks (64)
- Comfort (32)
- Engine (38)
- Interior (39)
- Power (20)
- More ...
Nissan perhaps doesn't want to sell cars, Kicks could have been a good car but it lacks highly in interior styling and some features that nowadays all cars has that Nissa...
It's a really safe, strongly built car for driving enthusiasts. I own the 1.3 Turbo variant and the engine, ride quality, suspensions are simply mind-blowing. Get the car...
The long drive journey is very good. I have driven continuously for 12 to 13 hours 780kms. No engine heating and comfortable sitting. Two important suggestions. 1. The ac...
- View All Kicks Reviews
Compare Variants of Nissan Kicks
- Kicks 1.5 XLCurrently ViewingRs.9,49,990*EMI: Rs. 20,24014.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.5 XVCurrently ViewingRs.999,990*EMI: Rs. 21,28314.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XVCurrently ViewingRs.12,09,990*EMI: Rs. 26,63014.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV PreCurrently ViewingRs.12,99,990*EMI: Rs. 28,60214.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre OptionCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,990*EMI: Rs. 30,77314.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre Option DTCurrently ViewingRs.1,419,990*EMI: Rs. 31,21614.23 kmplManual
- Kicks 1.3 Turbo XV Pre CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,990*EMI: Rs. 32,20214.23 kmplAutomatic
Trending Nissan Cars
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...