Rating of Mercedes-Benz B-Class

Mercedes Benz B Class Sports Tourer; Sporty in Looks and Tourer i...

After such a long wait, it is finally here - Mercedes Benz B Class Sports Tourer. Having read so much about it over the past few months, I'm nothing short of frenzied by its grand launch that is going to take place on the 18th of September. Being a huge fan of touring as well as sports cars, I can't help but believe that this sports tourer is the perfect car that I can ever ask for. From what I have gathered from its amazing reviews, it has all the features that sports car buffs like myself look for in our rides. Plus, it houses the same luxury traits that all the Mercedes cars are blessed with. It carries the famous Avantgarde grille, E-Class inspired taillights, bold and sporty curves and really smart alloys. On the inside, this car is everything that a perfect tourer should be. It holds a huge trunk which can accommodate a week's luggage easily. The seats are very comfy and the interiors, as a whole are very roomy – perfect for long trips and travels. Even its 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine is a powerful one that can easily take the pressure of long rides. Overall, it is a sports car in looks and tourer in essence.

R