My Experience With Wagon R

My Experience With Wagon R

My experience with Wagon R has been fantastic from buying to till date. I can say that it's been a complete family car for me as of now. I had Maruti Alto before this, but when I bought Wagon R, almost all the issues, which I used to face with Maruti Alto have been solved. The biggest problem I used to face as a 6 feet tall guy with my Alto was that the head and legroom were not that good. However, when I have driven Wagon R while taking a test drive, I felt an ample amount of space and I didn't feel cozy while driving it. It was so comfortable and smooth. Wagon R also offers a good boot space, I can easily carry three big size trolly bags in it without any issue. New Wagon R does not only offers comfort, but it also comes with a lot of features like power steering, power window, ABS, Driver and passenger airbags, multi-functional steering wheel, It also offers a heater along with an air conditioner. There are things I think could have been better the mileage, the plastic quality could have been better, the adjustable driver's seat, rear parking camera could have been a great addition. Considering the price Wagon R is a complete family car, the new stylish look might attract the young generation as well.

By sahil

• Space (1)
  • More ...
  • LATEST
  • Brilliant Car

Supercar and attractive design, the looks are awesome and most powerful performance. One of the best cars in its segment.

By raaj goel
    On: May 19, 2022 | 29 Views
  • Best Car

This car is amazing. It could be more good than Lamborghini. It is awesome. It's my opinion. It is mileage, safety, comfort everything is next level.

By itz ishuuu