A very good car with straight line concept

By for Mahindra Verito from Ghaziabad 2011-07-03 02:05:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Nice and easy to drive

Cons : Always needs to bend while opening rear glass

Look and Style are well designed with straight line features which are always good then the bend curved designed cars specially for the sedan one. The side mirrors are better then the previous which adds to its looks and also the spoilers which perfectly fits with the car. The car rear wind glass is a wide one which no other car has and comes with this price tag. Comfort then No comparison with any mid size sedan car it has awsome space and comforts. Pickup No problemit is good in town and excellent on highway. Mileage my GLX 1.4 petrol has given mileage of 19.5km/ltr.I was really amazed to see this and in town it gives me the mileage of 13.5km/ltr. Best Features Its looks and study engine with the boot space. Needs to improve on the inside features. Overall Experience till now since I purchased my car is excellent and I haven't invested any amount on my car except purchasing of petrol.

• B K ARYA |30 Jul,2012 04:44:25 PM

THE FUEL AVERAGE LOOKS ON HIGHER SIDE. AFTER DRIVING FOR ALMOST 10000 KM IT GIVES ME AROUND 11 WITH AC IN DELHI. IT GAVE ME 14 W/O AC IN WINTER. ON HIGHWAY IT WAS AROUND 16 INITIALLY NOW HAS COME DOWN TO 14 OR 15. BUT IT NEVER GAVE 19 KM/LIT.

• R Muralidhar |26 Oct,2012 07:28:21 PM

RECENTLY WE HAD BEEN TO MALE MAHADESHWARA TRIP FROM BANGALORE ,WE COVERED ABOUT 480 KM OVERALL , HERE I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THAT THE VERITO PETROL VERSION D4 WHICH WAS PURCHASED IN MAY 2012 GAVE ME MILEAGE OF 17 KM .