Do not buy TUV 300
I will keep this brief.Do not buy this car because:
1) There are 5 - 6 pre existing issues (recalls) in the 84BHP variant
2) Engine is underpowered
3) Bouncy bumpy uncomfortable unstable ride
4) After sales service is pathetic
5) Fuel economy : 10 km/litre
6) Noisy engine
7) Loud cranky knocking noises from gear & suspensions
8) Very hard clutch
9) ABS/ EBD is faulty
10) Water seeps into the driver area and rusts car body
- 34 Likes
- 52 Dislikes
Other TUV 300 Reviews
HI, I am driving TUV for last 4 months, travelled 10,000kms. Would like to share why you should buy & why not. Why your should buy? 1.100BHP,1500CC,2225Kgs Tough &...
Excellent Vehicle with all Satisfaction of European or Japanese Cars.In Height and Smoothness even on rough roads.Great Milage in ECO mode if one drives through inner roa...
The vehicle is totally underpowered. only the looks are pleasing. I could get only 8kms per liter of diesel despite having run more than 2000 kms by now. the DTE meter sh...
Mahindra TUV 300 Further Research
Trending Mahindra Cars