Mahindra TUV300 Plus A Good 9 Seater SUV Under Rs. 12 Lakh

I always like the way SUVs drives and have muscular styling. So I began to search for an SUV after passing out my college. I was looking for a car that can literally give me best of both the world i.e luxury of an hatchback and performance of an SUV. Also, a vehicle which is good looking, can be easily maneuvered around the city and handle bad roads and highways as well as within my limited budget of Rs. 12 lakhs. Earlier, I had a sedan in my family but that didn't suit my liking as it lack space and the character of an off-roader. I usually travel with my family on different occasions and the big car is a need for comfortable journeys. The options that struck my mind were Bolero, Innova and TUV300 Plus. I test drive Bolero first, the overall experience with the car is good but I wanted to test other cars as well. With Innova, I was quite disappointed with the steep pricing, while the only option remained was the TUV300 Plus that offered perfect drivability and is excellent on smooth roads. TUV300 Plus being new I had few apprehensions but after the test drive I was quite relaxed. I chose the TUV300 to be my next car and booked the vehicle without any further delay. After the waiting period for 3 weeks, the car was finally at my doorstep and that made the dream come true. So, on the outside TUV300 Plus offers amazing looks and aggressive styling. It also has strong road presence that makes me proud to be a Mahindra TUV300 Plus owner. In terms of interiors, Mahindra TUV300 Plus gets the best looking cabin, seats are quite comfortable and relaxing. The second and third row AC is absent which is a certainly a downside in terms of comfort. There is enough space for 9 passengers. Yes, what makes this variant differ from the standard version is the extra seats finished in faux-leather and the more powerful 2.2L engine. The AC is also powerful enough to cool the car very fast. The 20hp extra power gives the car enough strength to haul 9 passengers with ease. The car also revs smoothly while the vibrations are well-contained. So, Mahindra TUV300 Plus is the must buy for the budget oriented buyers. The SUV is the great driving vehicle and have powerful engine along with perfect styling that surely fits the bill of a customer looking for an SUV around Rs.12 lakhs.

S

• More ...
  • LATEST
  • MOST HELPFUL
  • MAHINDRA TUV300 PLUS

MAHINDRA TUV300 PLUS P8 is an awesome vehicle fully loaded with features of comfort and convenience and a lot of space, headroom, and legroom.

y
    yash kumar
    On: Apr 24, 2019 | 22 Views
  • Very Good Car

Very good car for the Indian roads and worthy for the cost. It's really spacious and powerful.

r
    ramesh
    On: Apr 09, 2019 | 20 Views
  • for P6

Middle-class family Car

The only car for a large middle-class family is the TUV300 plus, no car company understood the problem, but Mahindra did, this could be driven in both in the city and on ...Read More

M
    Maruthi Kumar
    On: Feb 19, 2019 | 67 Views
  • Mahindra TUV 300 Plus

Nice car Mahindra TUV 300 Plus and its colours are very attractive and wonderful. The car Mahindra TUV 300 Plus is very spacious also and its height is excellent.

G

Y
    YATHISH Shastry
    On: Jan 25, 2019 | 64 Views
  • Great car TUV 300 Plus

An excellent car and has no competition in the market. I love it Mahindra is the best heavy body heavy engine.

G
    Gdhffhhh
    On: Jan 21, 2019 | 28 Views
  • for P8

About TUV 300 plus

Mahindra TUV 300 Plus. It's very good for long driving. And seating of this car is very well comfortable.

A
    Ali Kheda
    On: Jan 21, 2019 | 38 Views
  • Tuv 300 plus

TUV 300 plus this car is nice car with good features and good engine mhawk. It has good built quality like the Scorpio.

S