Worst car

for mHAWK100 T8

This is with reference to the Vehicle namely TUV 300 T8 silver color purchased from Harbir Automobiles in the month of August. It would not be out of place to mention here that the vehicle started creating major problems which concern directly with the Engine Assembly immediately after it was purchased and the said problem remains unsolved to this date. Although it was assured by the team from Mahindra as well as the officials of Harbir Automobiles that the car will be replaced as it is facing a major issue which probably has come up due to a faulty product from the very beginning. It is necessary to mention here that the said problem has still not been rectified as it was promised on various occasions that the car will be replaced and now further I am being told that the engine will be replaced at the max. It is further necessary to state that I ,as a customer of mahindra and mahindra ,have spent almost 10 lacs on the said product which is faulty to the core. After all the fake promises ,I am now being told that the engine of a brand new car will be replaced which is not only shameful on the part of the company but also causing sheer harassment to me and my family. I am highly disappointed in the negligence and such ill will behavior of the company officials and would not be agreeing to the replacement of the engine at any cost as my vehicle is completely new. I am of the view that either the vehicle be replaced or my money be returned immediately so that I get rid of the problems being faced by me and my family. Even after spending so much money ,me and my family have to travel daily by a borrowed vehicle which is causing a lot of harassment and humiliation to all of us. I purchased a mahindra product with a belief that I will not face any problem plus was assured by Harbir Automobiles that the product is great but to my shock and surprise ,I was cheated and harassed at every moment by the company into purchasing a faulty vehicle. It would not be less to say that the company intended to sell me this faulty car so that it would get rid of a bad product and might have believed that the vehicle be repaired if it faces any problem in the future.To my bad luck, I was the unlucky customer to purchase a faulty vehicle which was intended to be sold to a customer even though the company knew that the same was at fault. I am deeply dissapointed and harassed after buying this car.

By ripudaman
On: Oct 30, 2016 | 1825 Views

Write your Comment on Mahindra TUV 300 2015-2019

2 comments
o
omveer
Feb 4, 2017 3:36:30 PM

i am also planning to purchase tuv300 but after seeing bad feedbacks from existing customers my mind is diverting.i am also seeing that mahindra maintenance team also not focusing on customers complaints.i think they are also on the track of tata.if not listening to customers then very soon near to finish just like tata.

r
rajan
May 24, 2017 11:52:43 AM

Hi It happened to one of my neighbor search replacement of his old 5 yr swift and booked baleno. Instead he had bought a new T8 TUV300 for .Within 700kms of his drive to Tirunelveli his clutch plate got completely burn out. Can you imagine he was travelling with his family in his brand new car notified by burning smell by other car drivers in highway. When taken back THE IRRITATING MAHINDRA SERVICE TECHNICIAN says You dont know how to drive car and pressing clutch!!!

B
    b.s.shiva kumar
    Dec 26, 2016 5:15:52 PM

Oh its very sad. Now at least company will come up to there reputation.

Mahindra TUV 300 2015-2019 User Reviews

• LATEST
      • VERIFIED
      • CRITICAL
      • Awesome Car

It is a great car for family and personal purpose as well. I owned this car for the last 2.5 yrs. used it on the good road, in the market, on a village road with full con...Read More

By rajnish sharma
        On: Nov 30, 2019 | 46 Views
      • Good Car

Best experience with an SUV. Great budget SUV. Must try.

By gurpreet singh
        On: Apr 11, 2019 | 29 Views
      • Value For Money Car

Under 10 lacs, you get an SUV loaded with basic features and it is a great car for who love to drive an SUV with a low budget.

By digvijay chavvery
        On: Apr 10, 2019 | 20 Views
      • Nice Engine

This car stays very stable even at higher speed on the highways. Very powerful engine.

By lakshmi mishra
        On: Apr 06, 2019 | 49 Views
      • My Mahindra TUV 300 T6

pros: strong build quality, responsive engine, excellent air condition, low maintenance cost, high on ground clearance, good road grip cons: Body roll, less on features, ...Read More

By saumya
        On: Apr 04, 2019 | 169 Views
      • Meaningful Compact SUV

One of the best value for money multipurpose seven seater car under Rs. 11 lakh. A great meaningful compact SUV by Mahindra.

By pawan
        On: Apr 03, 2019 | 30 Views
      • I Love This Car

I love driving this car because there is no car at the rate of 12 lacs in other brand car's 7 seaters.

By user
        On: Mar 31, 2019 | 32 Views
      • TUV, Just Like An Airplane

Very nice car and the interior is very good, it's just an airplane, I love this car, very comfortable and good.

By pratham sharma
        On: Mar 24, 2019 | 56 Views
      • View All TUV 300 2015-2019 Reviews
      Mahindra TUV 300 2015-2019
      This car model has expired