Ssangyong Rexton AT - A genuine SUV

By for Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton 2016-08-11 16:58:23.0
  • Appearance

The Rexton is today perhaps one of the most under rated car amongst is contemporaries ie Fortuner, Ford Endevour & Mitsubishi's new Pazero. I have test driven on these cars under different driving conditions but I found Rexton AT as most road worthy, dependable & very comfortable car as compare to the above SUVs.

I do understand that the initial models of the Rexton had some technical problems which not only created a bad reputation but also drastically brought down the re-sale value of this vehicle but 2014 onwards Rexton has just transformed in to a beautiful SUV overcoming majority of its earlier technical issues. Although there is still chances of further improvements provided Mahindra pays some close attention to this beautiful machine. If I may be consulted by their technical team I confident that by just implementing my few suggestions this vehicle will rule the roads & will definitely throw out the current market leader of SUV. Feature wise no other SUV of its category is any where close to this vehicle. It has a beautiful Mercedes engine which gives enough power to give a very smooth & noiseless ride.