Amazing car

• Appearance

Pros : looks, interiors, features

Cons : nothing so far....for dis price u cant ask for more

I have been driving RX5 since last month...itz simply amazing...pick, drive, off road capabilities...everythingz amazing...definitely better than fortuner which i think is a bit too overhyped, interiors r d biggest drawback...whereas rexton provides u d overall better package at a decent price...TO SUM UP, I WUD SAY itz d pure LUXURY!!! Look and Style Excellent Comfort Very good Pickup pretty decent Mileage around 12-13 on highway Best Features luxurious interiors, feature packed car...far better than fortuner   Needs to improve nothing so far Overall Experience excellent

Comments Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton
  • BIPIN |07 Jun,2014 01:49:59 PM

Hi Dr. VARUN, Thanks in advance I am from Kerala & yet haven€™t got a chance to feel this vehicle since I am working abroad. I prefer to buy an automatic SUV and interested in Rexton RX7. But I have some apprehensions regarding this vehicle & I think you can help me a lot to take a final decision. I usually travel at a speed 60-80 km/hr, mixed city- highway- village-high range use. 1) Most reviews highlights engine roar & cabin noise as cons. Does it really kill the pleasure? Is it much higher than other SUVs? 2) About the body roll compared to its rivals? 3) Quality of materials compared to the rivals? 4) Does the steering so light to lose confidence at higher speed & muddy roads? 5) How it feel in bumper to bumper traffic situations? 6) What about the Mahindra Service?

Varun Singh |07 Jun,2014 05:06:40 PM

Cabin noise is not a problem at all. Quality of material and interiors are good. It has the maximum road clearance in its segment, therefore has good off road capabilities. In Haryana, Mahindra has a good network, so after sale services is not a problem. You just check your place for that. The only concern so far was a clutch plate defect but it was rectified with in two days as the service network here is good. But for automatic version even that should not be an issue. Gud luck.

BIPIN |07 Jun,2014 10:59:31 PM