Best 4 wheeler with stylish SUV look
I bought it last year on 10/04/2016 and till now I am very very happy with this Mahindra product. It's look will beat other cars of same price range on upcoming years also.
Writing few pros and cons over here -
Good ground clearance.
Stable in high speed too.
Using dashboard joystick like gear is fun.
3 people sitting space in front.
AC cooling is impressive. Cons : Diesel model gives 16km/h mileage in city. Company claims 25km/h.
Driver seat space is less than required.
Mahindra after sales service sucks. (Faizabad U.P.)
- 1 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Mahindra KUV 100 2016-2017 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (38)
- Mileage (23)
- Performance (11)
- Looks (25)
- Comfort (20)
- Engine (17)
- Interior (11)
- Power (12)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
I bought a KUV100 K2 petrol Variant. I have bought the car May-19-2017 from Srieesh Auto Bangalore and been using the car since then. As far car design is really good and...
I bought it last year on 10/04/2016 and till now I am very very happy with this Mahindra product. It's look will beat other cars of same price range on upcoming years als...
Well to be honest i did a research on every model possible within my budget i came across maruti suzuki swift, ford figo, datsun go and kuv100. Swift's price went above m...
- View All KUV 100 2016-2017 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020