Made a wrong decision by opting high cost Mahindra E20
1. Just 6 months old car, already facing 2nd time issue with the battery. For the 2nd time i have given it for servicing. It doesn't get full charged and battery gets drained out automatically without using.
2. When there was an issue with battery, I had to call to mahindra hamesha, and informed about the issue. With 4 days continuous follow up no one called me, finally they gave me India Garage Manager number and then the issue was escalated and then i got the call from the dealer service station
3.Shock absorber is pathetic in E2O, i bought the car as i had back pain but due to the bad shock absorber in the car my back pain is increasing. 4.Marketing team had informed, with 100% charging you can drive 120 KM. According to me with 100% charging i can only drive max 30-40 KMs inside Bangalore. When i informed the service station people they are telling u cant get 120 KM only 100 KM but when i told even 100 KM i'm not able to get with 100% battery she informs with AC you have driven. But while purchasing marketing team had informed you can use AC whenever we apply break the battery gets charged and that is enough for AC.
5. If i don't use the vehicle for 1 day, 10% charging will be reduced automatically.
6.On turning on AC, the sound is really horrible.
7. Once my battery was running out, I contacted toll free number for road assistance they told will call back it's more than 5 months till now no one has contacted - pathetic service and wrong promise
8. I contacted India Garage people manger with all this and asked for re-sale, they told they dont have that option. so there is no re-sale option for this vehicle in their own show room and even exchange with other Mahindra car is also not possible.
9. This car is only fit for clean roads and a city with no traffics- bad option for Bangalore roads and traffic. Only positive about the car is look is good and very less space is required for parking. With this, Made a very very bad choice by choosing high cost E2O
- 72 Likes
- 13 Dislikes
Other e2o Reviews
Look and style is excellent compared to any other car in the market. Comfort is excellent ...
- 137 Likes
- 143 Dislikes
The battery pack takes 5 hours and 10 minutes to get fully charged on a standard 220V 15A ...
- 34 Likes
- 22 Dislikes
Look and Style: Silver beauty, small, succinct and sleek looks. Comfort: Easy to move aro...
- 33 Likes
- 23 Dislikes
Exterior: Very nice, scratch free due to the quality of material used, no scratch on the c...
- 16 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Hi allI am facing a BIG problem regarding charging of my e2o as the society is not allowin...
- 14 Likes
- 8 Dislikes
Mahindra e2o Further Research
Trending Mahindra Cars