E2o - what you don't bargain but get liberally !
My wife owns an e2o and its a lousy car. We bought this 3.5 yrs back and post 3 yr problem started - 3 times battery malfunctioned and was stuck in the middle of the road. Later auto shift gear lever stopped functioning and there was a crack in the beam on which motor is placed RESULTING in 17 k expense. Not worth the money. Post the warranty - it's going to be very expensive and the quality of material used is substandard. My suggestion - you can eminently ditch buying this. Petrol cars are cheaper and reliable. Mahindra quality is suspect.
- 25 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Mahindra e2o Plus
Mahindra e2oPlus User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (3)
- Looks (1)
- Interior (1)
- Power (1)
- Price (1)
- Space (1)
- Speed (2)
- Bluetooth (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Mahindra e2o Plus - Excellent Environment Friendly Car After driving various cars that are mostly powered by the petrol or diesel mills, I made the decision to buy an env...
My wife owns an e2o and its a lousy car. We bought this 3.5 yrs back and post 3 yr problem started - 3 times battery malfunctioned and was stuck in the middle of the road...
- View All e2oPlus Reviews
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Mahindra eKUV100Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2019
- Mahindra XUV AeroRs.17.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 12, 2020
- Mahindra Thar 2020Rs.10.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 03, 2020
- Mahindra XUV500 2020Rs.9.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Mahindra XUV300 ElectricRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 15, 2020