Rating of Hyundai Xcent 2016-2017

Value for money with all features.

p
pawan
On: Nov 08, 2016 | 83 Views

I am driving my car for about 11 months. i purchased it on 30 dec 15. I drove it to my village (uttarakhand) from delhi.

It was a nice experience . Then after 5 days its first service has been done. Nothing replaced changed. Car running very smooth. well as per my suggestion this is a nice car with sedan feature but under 4 mtr. the boot space is good. leg room on back seat is awesome. people told me they found it very comfortable and they did not feel any fatigue during travelling.

It has back camera , which is assisting for parking. I have changed the headlight to projector headlamps and DRL, and you don't believe that after applying DRL in Xcent it looks like an extraordinary car.

I suggest company to give version who have DRL fitted by company only.

The manoeuvrability of this car is awesome. engine is good.

I found a bit lag in pickup when driving in hills but now i have adjusted the clutch and now it's working fine.. But i will do the reverse because now the car is running fast.

Xcent is very well tuned, pick up is also good. The plastic quality is also good.

The in built Bluetooth gives you very ease while driving and talking hands free. (awesome feature).

Amaze and dezire is no where near to xcent in terms of features, while dezire is a good car but xcent is best in the segment.

I suggest every one who want to purchase mid size sedan car. Just for for xcent.

My friend who drive honda city also drove my car and he told me that it is very good in handling also the manoeuvrability is better than his car. The space is bit less as comapred to honda city but if you are driving then both are same.

I strongly recommend this car . I am having the petrol version, and no noise from engine observed.

Now come for the mileage of the car . I must say plz refer to below observation by me when driving the car from delhi to my village and from my village to delhi.

1. Delhi to haldwani -> (Highway) avg. 17 ~ 18 Kmpl . With AC.

2. Haldwani to my village -> (hilly area, after almora , single road) -> around 200 Km ... Avg - 15 ~ 16 kmpl. Without AC

Note: in hilly area peak speed is 40 ~ 60 4th gear when going down. else 1 2 3 gears when going upwards.

So I think it's mileage is awesome and exceed expectations. I want to find any flaw in the car but i am not able to do so till now, the only problem is pickup which i have already explained. Might be the engine should be of more then 1200 Cc. If company change the engine to 14 CC and add projector headlamps and DRL on it then it will have no issue no complains and car will look good.

Thanks for reading the review.

Other Xcent 2016-2017 Reviews

• R
    RAJEESH
    On: Jan 18, 2017 | 30 Views

Troble free xcent

Very nice car,very smoth drive mileage is very good,drove 30000 thousand km,with out any problem, breaking is v... ...Read More

• A
    Anonymous
    On: Aug 03, 2016 | 157 Views

Good Car, Usefull features Perfect combination

This is my first car and I don't have any past experience of driving the car even though I am new driver It ... ...Read More

• K
    Kiran
    On: Nov 08, 2016 | 70 Views

My Car

I purchased my car in October 2015, perhaps a great day when both my house stone laying foundation also was bein... ...Read More

• M
    Mangesh
    On: Aug 08, 2016 | 202 Views

Good Looks, Good Design, Good Performance

I just drove this car, after i had my test drive with Tata Zest. Tata Zest was good, but this was more spacious... ...Read More

• S
    Siva Srinivas R
    On: Jan 13, 2017 | 27 Views

VERY GOOD AND XTRA ORDINARY PERFORMANCE

Hi. I am siva , my sister purchased new xcent in 2016. It's performance is xtra ordinary and good design and... ...Read More

Hyundai Xcent 2016-2017 Further Research