Rating of Hyundai Xcent 2016-2017

K
Kiran
for 1.1 CRDi SX
On: Nov 08, 2016 | 71 Views

I purchased my car in October 2015, perhaps a great day when both my house stone laying foundation also was being done.

It's one year since I purchased, I use my Xcent daily to go to my office and then back. I use a minimum of 30 km per day. It has been driven 11,000 km till now.

I like the drive very much, very smooth compared to my earlier Tata Indica.

I purchased it from Kanchana Hyundai Mangalore even though service is not as good as my earlier Tata but the car gives me good pleasure of driving as well as for my family when they go long trips. So far I have lot less running per Km as its diesel the best car I would say compared to Tata Indica petrol.

The driver is also much comfortable.

But only for those people who sit in the back seat when driving long I found them uncomfortable compared to the Indica. The Indica is more spacious than the Xcent though. Could not find what the problem is.

Very good for city driving and you can manoeuvre easily with the help of small turning radius. You can really zoom through the traffic through the pick-up. Fuel efficiency is good on the city roads, better than expected gives me around 18-20 km/l. The gearbox is very well placed and gear-shifting is a very smooth and easy process that is the most thing I liked. Very good boot space. All in all, a very good car for the last one year.

Other Xcent 2016-2017 Reviews