SUV with missing basic safety features
Missing some basic features like auto door lock, cruise control, auto folding of side mirrors. Maruti Brezza has more features than this SUV with around 2 lac less and more fuel efficiency.It should have basic safety features. Cost is very high as competitors with fewer features. Auto door lock is a normal safety feature and even didn't asked while purchasing.
- 43 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I got the Hyundai Creta 1.6 CRDi SX Plus Petrol variant for approximately Rs. 17 lacs this year. The car was already a little out of my budget, but the great looks compel...
Creta is a beautiful car to drive on long routes but the maintenance is so high. I bought this car in december 2016, and in last 1 year i drive it around 35000 kms and in...
Look and Style: In terms of looks, it beats all the compact SUVs in the segment, definitely an eye catcher on the roads, stylish new design, a proper cut on the sides wit...
i have been using the car for almost an year i must say this is the best car ever driven in this range the engine is so silent than rest of all diesel cars and features a...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020