It is ALL you NEED
Maruti has always been pride and First Choice of this country. I have been a proud Maruti owner starting with 800 to Swift Dezire but new launches such as Baleno- the cheaper and considered to be the best car giving so much in low price to mention mileage greater than 23 kmpl, but i was disappointed with the bad build quality and ergonomics of the car, not only Baleno but Brezza being the best selling among all has also disappointed when i took a test drive and loud engine noise and cheap plastic making a cracking sound made these cut off from my list. After a long Internet survey, test drive, reviews from experts, users i finally found Hyundai Creta and all vehs below price of this or its segment are not worth a penny. It is massive and have all the features in a good price, mileage mzy b low between 13-15 kmpl but i have keep it maint and gives me not less than 14.5 and as good as 15.2 kmpl. Best in its class two or three features are missing but it is worth it.
- 36 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Other Creta Reviews
I owned my Creta on 2016 June 1,which i was keenly following its news from media, then named as IX 25.When it lunched in 2015 i wished to buy the car but sadly the price ...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020