Superb WRV SMT Diesel
I bought Honda WRV SMT (Diesel:Second top Variant) on 18th May 2017. It is a wonderful experience to drive Honda WRV. Following are the points which I would like to mention
1) Plenty of space as compared to other cars in this segment.
2) 188 mm ground clearance as compared to 166 mm in other hatchback cars.
3) Car is almost 13 ft long which has turning radius of almost 6 m
4) Superb mileage of 21 kmpl
5) I feel Honda should provide back camera which is essential in everywhere when you drive.
6) Service may be the issue with Honda in some places. In Ahmednagar Maharashtra, my experience is very bad.
- 46 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other WRV Reviews
I was looking for Brezza and Creta as an option for Compact SUV requirement. I rejected Br...
- 533 Likes
- 83 Dislikes
After test driving all the options, absorbing all online reviews and those of the owners o...
- 292 Likes
- 41 Dislikes
I was looking for sub 4m SUV with option of Ford Ecosport diesel, Honda WRV Diesel and Suz...
- 153 Likes
- 20 Dislikes
Purchase Date: 15th Oct 2017 Driven ? 5000+ kms Fuel Type ? Diesel I?ve been using thi...
- 105 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
I have test driven all the cars Breza, Ecosports, Nexon and finally WRV. Breza-I did not ...
- 101 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Honda WRV Further Research
Trending Honda Cars