Superb WRV SMT Diesel
I bought Honda WRV SMT (Diesel:Second top Variant) on 18th May 2017. It is a wonderful experience to drive Honda WRV. Following are the points which I would like to mention
1) Plenty of space as compared to other cars in this segment.
2) 188 mm ground clearance as compared to 166 mm in other hatchback cars.
3) Car is almost 13 ft long which has turning radius of almost 6 m
4) Superb mileage of 21 kmpl
5) I feel Honda should provide back camera which is essential in everywhere when you drive.
6) Service may be the issue with Honda in some places. In Ahmednagar Maharashtra, my experience is very bad.
- 46 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other WRV Reviews
I was looking for Brezza and Creta as an option for Compact SUV requirement. I rejected Brezza because of the same century-old engine of 1248CC which I was already using ...
After test driving all the options, absorbing all online reviews and those of the owners of different SUVs/Mini SUVs within my circle and been driving Honda city for over...
I was looking for sub 4m SUV with option of Ford Ecosport diesel, Honda WRV Diesel and Suzuki Brezza diesel. Ecosport has very good power, but interiors are too boring. A...
Purchase Date: 15th Oct 2017 Driven ? 5000+ kms Fuel Type ? Diesel I?ve been using this car for about 4 months now and have driven close to 6000kms and hence I?ve dec...
I have test driven all the cars Breza, Ecosports, Nexon and finally WRV. Breza-I did not like the design and the ease of driving. (looked like Box) Ecosports- Best drivi...