Download Mobile AppGet On Road PriceFeedbackAsk a Question
Rating of Honda WRV

Superb product from Honda

for i-VTEC VX

I bought a WRV Petrol VX model on 22 Sep 2017.It was a love at first sight! I My overall satisfaction is 9/10 so far.
Pros-
1) It's super smooth and perfect for city conditions.No jerks even when you drive in the 4th gear @20km/hr speed, awesome!
2) It gives a decent mileage of 12kmpl (bumper to bumper) and 16kmpl on highways.Expecting improved mileage after my 1st service.
3) The vast cabin space,elegant looks and interiors have exceeded my expectation.
4)The ground clearance is top notch.
5) The stability of this car in high speed is commendable,doesn't vibrate one bit.
6) Sun roof a major plus if you have kids and they will love it,makes the cabin even more airy & attractive
7) It's a value for money car compared to other brands in the same segment.Cons-
1) The highway performance can be slightly improved.
2) When loaded with 5 passengers, the engine struggles a bit in steep roads.Perhaps 1500cc engine should be a perfect fit for petrol variant.
3) Rear AC vent & Rear Arm rest option can be provided to make this a 10/10 car when it comes to comfort.

P
Prashanth
On: Oct 17, 2017 | 1650 Views

Other WRV Reviews

Fantastic Car

A little SUV is what I would call it. I recently sold my Toyota Fortuner out of fear that ... Read More

C
    Christopher Cruz
    On: Apr 25, 2017 | 17325 Views

WOW-RV As the name suggest

I have bought WRV-Petrol VX model on 09/05/2017 and certain pros and cons I would like to ... Read More

M
    Mohit Arora
    On: May 19, 2017 | 9901 Views

Honda WR-V Petrol VX Review

I was deciding between a Ford Ecosport and a Honda WR-V. I test drove both the cars, petro... Read More

K
    Kunaey Garg
    On: Apr 20, 2017 | 4734 Views

Honda WR-V - First Week experience

I have bought Honda WR-V on May 28, 2017 after evaluating Hyundai Creta and Ford ecosport.... Read More

A
    Amit Gupta
    On: Jun 05, 2017 | 4640 Views

Mr.Chetan V.Pagnis

I bought Honda WRV recently on 13th April 2017. Was initially thinking to go for Honda cit... Read More

c