Superb product from Honda
I bought a WRV Petrol VX model on 22 Sep 2017.It was a love at first sight! I My overall satisfaction is 9/10 so far.
1) It's super smooth and perfect for city conditions.No jerks even when you drive in the 4th gear @20km/hr speed, awesome!
2) It gives a decent mileage of 12kmpl (bumper to bumper) and 16kmpl on highways.Expecting improved mileage after my 1st service.
3) The vast cabin space,elegant looks and interiors have exceeded my expectation.
4)The ground clearance is top notch.
5) The stability of this car in high speed is commendable,doesn't vibrate one bit.
6) Sun roof a major plus if you have kids and they will love it,makes the cabin even more airy & attractive
7) It's a value for money car compared to other brands in the same segment.Cons-
1) The highway performance can be slightly improved.
2) When loaded with 5 passengers, the engine struggles a bit in steep roads.Perhaps 1500cc engine should be a perfect fit for petrol variant.
3) Rear AC vent & Rear Arm rest option can be provided to make this a 10/10 car when it comes to comfort.
- 53 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Other WRV Reviews
I was deciding between a Ford Ecosport and a Honda WR-V. I test drove both the cars, petrol variants. The ecosport came off as lackluster. This was primarily because ther...
I have bought Honda WR-V on May 28, 2017 after evaluating Hyundai Creta and Ford ecosport. Though I was looking XUV500 , but it been too bulky for city driving. Why I rul...