Ford EcoSport
    Rs   8.62 - 11.33 Lakh*

Fabulous experience

By for Honda WRV 2017-09-04 23:14:56.0
  • Appearance

I bought WR-V petrol variant model-S on Aug-21st, 2017. Engine is so smooth.Awesome feeling. HONDA is better known for its petrol engine.Perfect for city riding. I have driven Ford-Eco and Hundai-Creta but the smooth feeling of HONDA petrol engine definitely scores high on above two.HONDA always looks for the safety features too. Everything is meticulously crafted. Myself being a Mechanical design engineer, I can well appreciate HONDA's efforts on it. My final comments will be HONDA is after all HONDA. True to its brand.

• RAGHU PRASAD |05 Oct,2017 09:47:01 AM

dear sir ...have you tried it on hill highways ??? Once the vehicle stops while climbing a hill road it is very difficult to pull on and to continue to move. Please try it and post your comment.

• Sanilal |21 Oct,2017 11:37:57 PM

Dear Mr. Raghu, its true.On hilly highways same experi with me too with WRV.But let me tell you one more thing,I have tried Hundai Creta 1.6 L petrol under similar condition, same problem here too. You may wonder, with this 1.6 L engine I had to take the vehicle on first gear..Gradient angle must have been some 15-20 degrees on hilly highway. With Hundai 1.2 L i20 no such problem.To some extent I conclude that wt. of the vehicle does matter irrespective of engine power. WRV perfect for city ride

Sanilal |21 Oct,2017 11:58:42 PM

By now I have driven WRV 1.2 L petrol, more that 1200 KM, mostly under city and plain highway conditions.. Satisfied on most of the parameters except for the power punch on gradients, but that is same with vehicles of other brands too..Av. received 15.2 KM/L till now. As per my experience so far, WRV is definitely a very good vehicle..But in everything, there is always a comparison.. it is good but not better than Honda-city.