Rating of Honda WRV

Awesome Car

for i-DTEC VX

Awesome Car

I got delivery of this car on 12-June and I drove 1000KM by now. I just Love this car, this exceeded my expectation. Initially, before buying, I was little doubt full as this is new was not sure how this will perform , just followed my guts and HONDA brand trust and bought it. Now, I am more than 100% satisfied. I would recommend everyone to buy this car, if they have little doubt it will go away a soon as you drive it. And Diesel model is giving more 25.5 economy on highway, if you doubt you can see pic attached , I got this after driving 150 KM on NH1. This is just awesome, I could not believe this first time , but in economy no other car can beat this.<br /> Below are few great points about this car.<br /> 1) Best economy - I drove it on highway NH1 , Honda claiming 25.5 but it gave me 27.5, I have pic of meter if anyone wants. 2) Best interior comparing to any car in its class. Once you sit inside you ll just luv it. 3) Power 1.5 diesel ,very good. 4) Exterior powerfull front look. 5) Sunroof , just loved that. 6) Amber color is awesome , everyone is asking about the car ,once they see it. 7) features - eco, cruise, automatic ac,push etc awesome 8) Ac touch panel is awesone. 9) Cabin insulation is good, I was concerned about this after reading review, but practically when you drive the car u feel quit inside .I did not find any of crap written on net.

G