Hi Everyone, I already gave my comments on my NEW HONDA JAZZ in the below link https://www.cardekho.com/user-review/honda-jazz/best-car-in-this-segment-17980.htm. So I came up with few more updates, hope it will help you.It's been 6 months I bought my JAZZ and 10,000KM completed. There is no change in my mind that JAZZ is still THE best of all in this segment. Completed 4 long drives, in these two are Hill station. Awesome response of engine, very smooth and very comfortable ride. 5 Adults sat very comfortably and leg space was well enough to stretch their legs. Millage was very impressive. Initially I said I got 20 km/l. But Now it got improved, in City 21.9 km/l and in highway 25.6 to 26 km/l.(Trust me really I got this millage).
1) Millage was damn good.(Hill station trip I got 23.5 and in flat road trip I got 26)
2) Smoothness(It's like a Butter)
3) Response of Engine.(Hill station you have to be in 2nd or 3rd gear MAX, little bit of disappointed but it's good enough to hold you to have fun in the drive).
4) Comfort.(As I already said 5 Adults occupied very comfortably, so nothing more to explain)
5) Car Build quality and plastic quality was very good.
6) Completed 3 services in CHENNAI CAPITAL HONDA OMR. Their response and they way handling customer was good. So Service vise I'm Happy.
1) AC was not up to the mark. If you kept your car in uncovered parking means, you have to wait some considerable time to feel the AC inside the car.
2) Don't think like this is a Hatchback car. Keep it in mind that this car occupies the space of Sedan.(Especially when you are drive inside city and traffic area. Made 2 small scratches in my car by calculating the space wrongly :( :'( )
Hope my both the reviews helps you. All the best for NEW JAZZ.
I have purchased car in year 2015, still the performance of the car do...
Hi guys, recently I bought Honda Jazz V diesel car.Honestly guys While...
Dear All, I am a user of Jazz Diesel V variant for around 10 months no...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals