Best car in this segment
Hi Everyone, I already gave my comments on my NEW HONDA JAZZ in the below link https://www.cardekho.com/user-review/honda-jazz/best-car-in-this-segment-17980.htm. So I came up with few more updates, hope it will help you.It's been 6 months I bought my JAZZ and 10,000KM completed. There is no change in my mind that JAZZ is still THE best of all in this segment. Completed 4 long drives, in these two are Hill station. Awesome response of engine, very smooth and very comfortable ride. 5 Adults sat very comfortably and leg space was well enough to stretch their legs. Millage was very impressive. Initially I said I got 20 km/l. But Now it got improved, in City 21.9 km/l and in highway 25.6 to 26 km/l.(Trust me really I got this millage).
1) Millage was damn good.(Hill station trip I got 23.5 and in flat road trip I got 26)
2) Smoothness(It's like a Butter)
3) Response of Engine.(Hill station you have to be in 2nd or 3rd gear MAX, little bit of disappointed but it's good enough to hold you to have fun in the drive).
4) Comfort.(As I already said 5 Adults occupied very comfortably, so nothing more to explain)
5) Car Build quality and plastic quality was very good.
6) Completed 3 services in CHENNAI CAPITAL HONDA OMR. Their response and they way handling customer was good. So Service vise I'm Happy.
1) AC was not up to the mark. If you kept your car in uncovered parking means, you have to wait some considerable time to feel the AC inside the car.
2) Don't think like this is a Hatchback car. Keep it in mind that this car occupies the space of Sedan.(Especially when you are drive inside city and traffic area. Made 2 small scratches in my car by calculating the space wrongly :( :'( ) Hope my both the reviews helps you. All the best for NEW JAZZ.
- 56 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Other Jazz Reviews
Look and Style: It looks good. Comfort: No comfort, there is a lot of noise coming inside the cabin which makes the comfort level zero for the occupants. Pickup: It'...
I have purchased car in year 2015, still the performance of the car does not dip. Talking about Average, Comfort and Design is too good. Even today I get the average arou...
Honda Jazz is the premium hatchback offering from Honda. It competes with the likes of Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Ford Figo, Volkswagen polo and Fiat Punto....
Users Also Viewed
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Jazz :- Get Insurance under MISP ...