Best car in this segment
Best car in this segment
Hi guys, recently I bought Honda Jazz VX(Top variant) diesel car. I was doing research for the best car for last one year because my height is 6.1 foot. I have tried so many car(POLO,I20,Xcent,Swift,KUV1OO,Wagon R,Baleno,I10) which none of them satisfy my needs. Finally I have fallen in love with this Jazz. Honestly guys While I start to plan to buy a car my budget was only 6 to 7.5 lakhs MAX. But while I tried this car, I blindly chosen this car without thinking budget, because the level of comfort it provided. Even though I'm new for driver's segment, When I start to do the test drive it made me to feel that I'm so much experienced driver, that much control it gave. RACER's please stay away from this car. This car is mainly build for comfort and safety, so don't complaint like this car is not having good pick up or it's not racing up to the mark. Since my usage was high I have chosen diesel which comes with 8 gears(Including reverse and Neutral). Where as Petrol version comes with 7 gears(AT available in Petrol). Diesel Engine was bit noisy but while the car is on move you wont feel the noise. Petrol version not having this noisy issue. Millage was very impressive, even though I'm new to drive,I used to get 20km/ltr avg(Guessing that if a experienced person drive means def they will get more). Over all review.PROS:
1) Car will never go out of your control.
2) Space inside the cabin.(Cant compare with any other car in this segment, 200% best)
3) Boot space(It's more or like to sedan).
5) AC and other dash board systems.
6) Def good for long drive.(You wont feel the tiredness at all)
7) Magic seat(Which available only in top variant)
8) Safety(Dual Airbags and ABS with EBD)
9) Car build quality
10) Anyone can drive. CONS:(It may be negligible)
1) Sound Systems are good but not very impressive.
2) Spare tyre was 14inch rim(MRF) whereas main wheels are 15inch alloys(Goodyear). Why Honda made this foolish concept I seriously cant understand.
3) Since AC and sound systems are touch sensors you have to be careful while handling it when you are in drive.(Again this may be a problem for top variant, lower variant comes with switches). Final conclusion, It may sound over priced, but believe me guys it's worth for your money. Advance wishes for your new HONDA JAZZ. Thanks
- 81 Likes
- 9 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Jazz 2018-2020
It is a Good Car. No doubt and obtained 5 star rating in Crash Test. Can rely on for safety and comfort. All the best.
if yu are looking for a car that never gets outdated and you want complete car that never dissapoint you then jazz is a excellent choice honda is a brand whose engine are butter and car dynamics are so good that even on 100kmph car goes butter i had bought vmt petrol model and i am getting 17kmpl in city and 20kmpl on highway and this is true why you are wasting 1 lakh more in diesel car should buy petrol and use that money to refuel
Honda Jazz 2018-2020 User Reviews
- All (254)
- Mileage (76)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (82)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (85)
- Interior (54)
- Power (56)
- More ...
I've been using Honda Jazz diesel VX model vehicle since 2016 and I feel that engine refinement, mileage, and comfort is next level. The only issue is the ground clearanc...
I bought HondaJazz Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best hatchback car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchscre...
I am driving Jazz Car from last 6 months. Now It has the best interior in the segment including the premium fabric upholstery, navigation system, touchscreen display and ...
- View All Jazz 2018-2020 Reviews
Trending Honda Cars