Honda Civic - Best Sedan in India

By for Honda Civic from Jaipur 2009-05-06 10:33:32.0
  • Appearance

Pros : good mileage, great looks, silent engine

Cons : Less Ground Clearance

Honda Civic is the best car i have driven to date.The drive gives you a feeling of a king on the road. WIth 5 passengers and fully loaded boot i had little problems of civic scraping the ground on potholes and speed brakers. I got an avg of 12.5 in first 3 months. I am soo happy with my Honda Civic.

• abhishek |10 Mar,2010 05:43:59 AM

I am planning to buy 2010 Honda Civic automatic model but when I test drove the vehicle, the suspension was not good and the dealer said that only the vehicle for test drive had that problem and it was not a problem with Civic at all. What do you have to say about the suspension?I'd also like to know about front visibility which I found to be better in Corolla.

• amit |10 Mar,2010 05:56:53 AM

Suspensions are fine in my opinion. Only problem is that the ground clearance is low and the car would touch on speedbreakers. Front visibility i like more in Honda civic :)

• syed khizer ali |06 Aug,2010 10:58:45 PM

Iamliving in tumkur, karnatka state India but my job is in Doha, qatar kindly advice how to buy and intially how much i have to pay indian rupees and monthly instatlment how many months, Thanks and awaiting our reply.

• Dilip Dube |04 Dec,2012 09:54:26 AM

I like civic car

• shrijesh |23 Jan,2016 02:23:54 AM

Actually somebody told me that this car is high maintaince car as compare to skoda they both are high maintainance car