Perfect Family Sedan

By for Honda City 2016-11-19 08:16:53.0
  • Appearance

Honda City is well known and trusted brand. After using the car for 13 years am feeling proud to ride about the same. Not like first day but car is running beautifully well. Honda engine is doing fine even after 1,25,000 km and giving a good mileage of 13kmpl. Compared to my other car which is Hyundai built I recommend Honda City as the built quality is good and car doesn't ask for regular maintenance.

I hardly have to spend 4-5 thousand an year towards maintenance and that too because of riding on poor roads otherwise I could save that too. I am not very sure if car has good resale value because in local market I got quote of only INR 80,000 but now seeing the condition of car I am not very keen to sell it off for next 2 years. I am planning my next car to be Honda City again. Although now the price has increased but it is worth it keeping in mind the inflation. I am sure that the price tag has been increased to avoid any quality compromise.

I recommend Honda City. Good Engine Life, Good Mileage and Perfect car for a small family.