The vehicle while is good overall but has pathetic mileage. I grew up in an age where Honda City was considered the epitome of fuel efficiency. Yet, as I personally experience, a city mileage of 5 and highway mileage of 8 is by no standards acceptable. Add to this, the poor response and handoff attitude by the dealer Viva Honda and Honda directly. Never would anyone trust the mileage figures given at the time of purchase.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda City
Anytime more than 11 in city ride..it’s my 3rd month driving ZX MT..please share correct information
I have heard about poor mileage of the Honda City,and that's why I am confused to buy it
Honda City User Reviews
- All (120)
- Mileage (29)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (25)
- Comfort (40)
- Engine (15)
- Interior (11)
- Power (6)
- More ...
Best and all car engineering features like TPMS, ESP/Agile handling, Brake Assist, Traction Control, Hill Assist, 4 airbags👍, Tilt n Telescopic steering, height-adjustab...
This is an outstanding car with an awesome safety rating. I have worked in Honda Company and I know how strong the R&D of Honda is. It has a lot's of connectivity fea...
- View All City Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda City
- City V MTCurrently ViewingRs.11,23,000*EMI: Rs.24,67017.8 kmplManual
- City V CVTCurrently ViewingRs.12,63,000*EMI: Rs.27,69218.4 kmplAutomatic
- City VX MTCurrently ViewingRs.12,69,000*EMI: Rs.27,81417.8 kmplManual
- City ZX MTCurrently ViewingRs.13,68,000*EMI: Rs.29,94417.8 kmplManual
- City VX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,000*EMI: Rs.30,59918.4 kmplAutomatic
- City ZX CVTCurrently ViewingRs.14,98,000*EMI: Rs.32,72918.4 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...