I have purchased the new HONDA city from Olympia HONDA - Chennai in the Apr 2014. From my purchase I used to face water leakage inside my car during the rainy season. Whenever I take to the showroom they used to say some positive comments as it's fixed / may be glass would left open / when we flushed water there is no leakage, their ultimate intension is to release the car with my sign on the same day. Now, days went off and they are not ready to accept the water leakage issue and they say it as my fault and atlast now my car under chase has been completely rusted because of water leakage and that too I found it through outside Mechanic. From this I came as they are not ready to reveal the impact of leakage too
- Mileage (diesel if you are ready to drive between 60 - 70 Km speed per hour on Highway)
- Comfort (Only for the passengers and not for the drivers due to Indian road conditions)
- Reliability (Drive the car on highway and if any another vehicle like bus / heavy vehicle crosses you above 100+ Kms u may know the reliability of this car)
- Looks (Great - aerodynamics concept)
- Leg Room (Excellent)
- Steering (Awesome)
- Very light weighted car
- Low Ground clearance (It kisses the road like anything, that too when its fully loaded it will be awesome)
- You will not get the clear view of raods
- Blind spot is there, while turning you may face this blind spot like you can't notice the person who is about to cross you
Suggestion to Car owners :
- Better to do service at some private stations instead in showrooms, you can save half of the amount
- Always during service you can notice one thing, your car smells fresh and clean however, not your car internal organs, please check it like engine oil / coolant oil / break oil.
- Go for a test drive, check your breaks, power and clutch of the car.
- Don't do down payments unless you select your car, beacause once down payment is done you are under the control of the showroom person.
- Please choose your car and go for a drive atleast 5 kms on the city roads so that you may know the suspension and drive quality then, sit inside the car and tell the showroom person to flush water on your car. Check is there any leakage or not because, it's very tough to identify later, it may rust the complete car.
- Please never compromise or listen to showroom people as it's your hard earned money you take your decision.
The reason for such a long conversation is because, I already messed up with my car and money by investing on HONDA and the consumer court in INDIA is not effective. I don't wanna waste my rest of money in cases or chasing the Olympia HONDA instead better to go with Maruthi or Toyoto (Worth for 5 lakh KMS).
Suggestion to HONDA :
- Please do a proper Quality Check on all cars as you guys are not giving it for free.
- Listen to customer feedback and issues
- Provide customer's a link where they can reach you directly incase, the dealers service are not satisfied.
- For your kind notice, dealers are begging the customer's to give rating as 10. It's a shame for HONDA to beg customer. Tell them to do service instead of begging us.
FYI, my car number is TN 09 BW 2944
Never ever under estimate INDIAN customer's please value everone.
Suggestion to Olympia HONDA - Chennai :
- Never skip an customer complaint
- Try to sell cars and don't do brokerage
- Don't do cheap business, It's all everyone's hard earned money
- We all come with a dream and don't spoil it for your benefits
A Nice Lovely Car. Very Comfortable. Full Loaded. Best Music System wi...
as compared to vento , rapid or ciaz , honda city have very less contr...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals